finally got my job already
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

finally got my job already

i got a 06XX slot pretty pumped cause i wanted to do communications. any one else doing communications?

I was thinking about it but I changed my mind. I heard field radio operator can be pretty fun.

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations on getting your contract, I've only signed my statement of awareness for the 1371 field.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I just got a Delta Bravo contract (06xx) and leave in November. I wanted a 03xx but couldent get one (none available for the ship period).

Congrats bro. Its a great feeling getting the contract you want.

Sure as sh!t sucks not getting what you want! I got what I wanted, but a friend is about to ship open. Big mistake.

i really want to be a RO. but how do you find out when you go to comm school?

I was supposed to be a 1371 but I got screwed and lost my slot so now I am shipping under an 06xx contract.

Hey Congrats! Its an awesome feeling getting the MOS you wanted

I just got my 13xx contract too. You know how hard it is to get good female contracts right now? Yeesh.

only thing im confused about is when you go to your mos school how do u know what job you get because i really want to be FRO.

I was offered comms, but it just wasnt for me so i took Motor T, i was hoping for 03XX.

i really wanted to do comms because i could possibly be a radio man for the grunts because originally i want to do 0300 but i knew it be full so i was i just do communications and see if i get to do FRO with the grunts.

yeah just signed my 06xx contract too and I ship out on nov 15th, about time! hoping for FRO sounds like that is everyones choice. I'm just getting anxious can't wait to EARN THE TITLE

Quote Originally Posted by bartone View Post
    yeah just signed my 06xx contract too and I ship out on nov 15th, about time! hoping for FRO sounds like that is everyones choice. I'm just getting anxious can't wait to EARN THE TITLE
    most people get that mos also because were in a war so they need radiomen and every unit needs a radiomen.

Thread Information