Jobs
Create Post

Thread: Jobs

Jobs

Hey Poolees,

Recently I just got laid off as a cigarette packer/shipper on the reservation, and it got me thinkin... what other jobs do Poolees have?
    I know a few with jobs at burger king and such... but that's about it.

So, what's YOUR job?

I'm a Apple/Macintosh technician for an Apple reseller here in TN. It's a good job, but not a career. Now pulling triggers for a living, that's a career I could get used to.

Last edited by CastNoShadow; 06-30-10 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typo

I've mostly just worked around the restaurant business. Been a waiter, line cook, dish washer and delivery driver. Did some jobs for a packaging company too. Basically just sat at a computer and wait till orders came in and sent them out.

hey castnoshadow we will be going to bootcamp the sametime.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinL View Post
    hey castnoshadow we will be going to bootcamp the sametime.
    Excellent! I haven't seen many poolees on this site that have our ship date. If you would, PM me your last name so I can give you a high five while we are doing our time at The Island.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm currently the accounts billable person at an ambulance company.

Im a full time stay at home dad.

I work at an Aftermarket Diesel Performance Manufacturer. I sand blast, Clean, web design. Mostly the 1st. no Air conditioning, no fan, standing with my arms in a blaster shooting stainless steel at 500MPH.

You can check out my work at the website I made, www.fulltiltperformance.com.

Night shift stocking shelves at target.

Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    I work at an Aftermarket Diesel Performance Manufacturer. I sand blast, Clean, web design. Mostly the 1st. no Air conditioning, no fan, standing with my arms in a blaster shooting stainless steel at 500MPH.

You can check out my work at the website I made, www.fulltiltperformance.com.
    Pretty good website, I've made a few in my time

Thread Information