Pres. Trump
    DB7SyWkXkAEO4nZ.jpg

Patton
    DB7YMkEVwAAIA1J.jpg

Similar Threads:

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    We all start looking pretty much alike the closer we get to the eternal void. Anyway Trump has never served in the military and these pictures constitute stolen valor. But seriously, what kind of weirdo is making these pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Loadeater View Post
    We all start looking pretty much alike the closer we get to the eternal void. Anyway Trump has never served in the military and these pictures constitute stolen valor. But seriously, what kind of weirdo is making these pictures?
    1) it was on Twitter, 2) don't take yourself so seriously, 3) what's wrong with you anyway, it was suposed to be humorous, or is humor outside of your liberal agenda..

good grief.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I don't have an agenda. I have noticed that worship of political leaders is more prevalent on the right than the left though. Either way, I think it'd be weird to fashion a modern day political in either party or political orientation as one of our most famous WW2 generals.

Credits
    Savings

We all start looking pretty much alike
    the closer we get to

(( the eternal void. )) *

Anyway Trump has never served in the military
    and these pictures constitute stolen valor.

But seriously,
    what kind of weirdo is making these pictures?
    Eternal ? Void ?
    YouBeSpeakin' the crap you drop
    on your bedsheets when you croak ??

example =

I Drop a great "VOID"
    first thing in the morning

sometimes known as
    Drop a Spike - mike.

who knows -
    you might live long enough to get
    "Educated" ,
    you sure don't seem to
    be gettin' much SMARTER hanging in here.

I'll tell you what sweetpea, Trump can have credit for some of my service, I've got more than enough to share.

On another note, many of us may like Trump, but we don't have funny feelings going down our legs. Trump will never be like bama-boy, thank God.

The more relevant meme would have Mad Dog Mattis compared with Patton. Because, I think they resemble each other more and, they share common attitudes towards warfighting. Plus, it would remove the political hot button reaction we see here. Think you can see the resemblance:

What we have here is a righteous crusader for the advancement of " I don't get it ". He is also doing a fine job of contributing to the " Foundation of WTF ".

I'd just like to know what kind of load he's eating.

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Kurt......I seem to remember a similar person always in the chat room who was from terminal lance and liked to cause some loads.....

lets see, bugs, pat opened the thread, kurt then posted a criticism of that post, others responded to that criticism in various ways.You then come in and dump on the folks that responded to the criticism and accuse THEM of being at "fault".... kind of have your schematics bass ackwards, don't you think???? or is it just that everyone that does not march to the "liberal" tune is just automatically "wrong"???

ROFL, but borderline blasphemy..lol, but you're right the left is trying to crucify him for sure and for certain.

I don't have an agenda. I have noticed that worship of political leaders is more prevalent on the right than the left though. Either way, I think it'd be weird to fashion a modern day political in either party or political orientation as one of our most famous WW2 generals.
    You and bugeater seem to have lost the humor part of your brain, good grief.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Marines Corps veterans don’t scare easily. Mueller, 72, earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star with Valor for his gallantry in Vietnam before devoting most of the rest of his life to public service. Trump, 71, avoided military service by claiming a medical deferment for “heel spurs,” and he’s said that his “personal Vietnam” was avoiding sexually-transmitted diseases while sleeping around in New York. “I feel like a great and very brave solider," the president once told Howard Stern.

Thread Information