happy father's day to all of you father's
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool happy father's day to all of you father's

i no longer have an earthly father... the only one i have now is god, my heavenly father.
    A Merry Heart Doeth Good Like a Medicine- i hope all of you can share these jokes with your fathers and sons on father's day...
    god's voice came from heaven one day, saying"jonah".jonah said, "yes lord?"
    god asked. "which end of the fish do you want to come out of?" i think we all know what his answer was!
    ================================================== =====================
    cat and mouse die and go to heaven.
    god walks into a large marble room, finding the mouse leaning on the wall breathing heavy and asked him what he thought of heaven.
    mouse said, well, it's just as big and beautiful as you described years ago and will rake me forever to see all of it, so god gave him a pair of roller skates and mouse took off quite happy.
    god goes into the next room , finding cat against the wall chewing on a toothpick and asked him the same question.
    ================================================== ============
    cat said, "i would've been here sooner had i known you served meals on wheels".

Similar Threads:

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Excellent----Skip, happy Father's Day to you as well.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy Fathers Day Skip.

I lost my dad 8 months ago, my Son died and one of my Daughters also. It's a sad day for me but I still have one daughter here on Earth that I cherish and a 2 year old grandson. They help me get thru the days... I will be at different cemeteries Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky C View Post
    Happy Fathers Day Skip.

I lost my dad 8 months ago, my Son died and one of my Daughters also. It's a sad day for me but I still have one daughter here on Earth that I cherish and a 2 year old grandson. They help me get thru the days... I will be at different cemeteries Sunday.
    sorry to hear of your losses sir... i'll pray for you anyway, as it's never easy for a parent to lose a child and i hope you pray sunday giving god the glory, praise and thanksgiving for giving those to you as special gifts!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marine6551 View Post
    sorry to hear of your losses sir... i'll pray for you anyway, as it's never easy for a parent to lose a child.
    Thank you Brother. Losing one is terrible but 2 is horrific. I struggle everyday but I am a man of God and pray daily.

If it wasn't for my Daughter and grandson I would have checked out long ago....

Thank you for your prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky C View Post
    Thank you Brother. Losing one is terrible but 2 is horrific. I struggle everyday but I am a man of God and pray daily.

If it wasn't for my Daughter and grandson I would have checked out long ago....

Thank you for your prayers.
    it thrills my heart to hear you are a man of god too, just remember, god never gives us more than we can handle, and that's when we need to keep giving him the glory; praise and thanksgiving, to see how much we trust and believe in him and his awesome love and power.

HAPPY Fathers Day Marines..!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

very true and i grew up hearing,"anyone can be a dad, but it takes a special person to be a father."

I have 7 children and 20 grandkids and 3 great grandkids........all from the grace of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I have 7 children and 20 grandkids and 3 great grandkids........all from the grace of God.
    Holy crap Mongoose.... 7 + 20GKids....!!!

Were gonna have to change your name to "RABBIT"...!!!

FO....

Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotoscar View Post
    Holy crap Mongoose.... 7 + 20GKids....!!!

Were gonna have to change your name to "RABBIT"...!!!

FO....

lmao...energizer; batteries not included.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I have 7 children and 20 grand kids and 3 great grandkids........all from the grace of God.
    yessir brother billy, the grace of god and a loving wife gave you those precious people as gifts to cherish and love forever, as he knew what would enrich your life for many years, as you bless them and pray over them as often as possible.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Great thread, great posts.

Happy fathers day everyone . Critter

Thread Information