Fake Marines - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Fake Marines

Credits
    Savings
    Looks like this ***** has about worn out her welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Looks like this ***** has about worn out her welcome.
    Thank **** for that, been looking for the delete button for ages..LMAO...No wonder your army got such a **** reputation, you take offence cos someone righfully calls one of yours a stalker of minors, you get all butthurt...idiot I got what I came for. Thanks..

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ohyes View Post

Thank **** for that, been looking for the delete button for ages..LMAO...No wonder your army got such a **** reputation, you take offence cos someone righfully calls one of yours a stalker of minors, you get all butthurt...idiot I got what I came for. Thanks..
    Just delete all the info on your profile and go away.

You will soon be forgotten. Quite soon.

Ma'am Correct yourself I gave you the Correct dirrection to go but you are now becoming the stalker by your actions we have tried to help but you insist on creating up heavel. Stop it and use the Tools I gave You Ma'am.

1st Marine Division the 13th MEU or 3rd Assault Amphib Bn

LOL lets hope these are not as biased as you..and actually you can ****ing delete it or leave it for others to see..cos when you thought it was a fake marine you were all enraged at his behaviour, now you know he is one fo yours its all oooooh eerrrr LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65 View Post
    Ma'am Correct yourself I gave you the Correct dirrection to go but you are now becoming the stalker by your actions we have tried to help but you insist on creating up heavel. Stop it and use the Tools I gave You Ma'am.
    Ive used them, then I get asked a question answer, then get the likes of the idiot I am answering..Your issue should be with him...or is it cos I am not a ranger?

Quote Originally Posted by ohyes View Post
    followed up on every bit of help[...emailed the link given earlier..well two links actually...and used all other advice given privately...Its easy to see why Bin Laden was able to escape with the full might of your army on his case, and on a camel wasnt it? So if we are gonna exchange insults as you seem to be hell bent on doing./..have that one...you disgust me as much as schweitzer but then schweitzer is probably a product of his service
    If you have any problem with my response or a Complaint with Service Please Inform those at 1st Marine Division that I directed you to. As to Ever putting My Marines in that type of Light Ma'am Please file a Formal Complaint against me!

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Isn't it time to Lance this Terminal boil? Just a thought

Do you need the Phone Numbers?

Credits
    Savings

What there IS, on that ****poor profile!!

Now go on, go find a pub, have a pint, and tell all your war hero friends how you got one over on the United States Marines.

LtCol Daryl Crane 760 763 0047
    Sgt Maj Smith 760 763 5058
    SgtMaj Bell 760 763 2739

Credits
    Savings
    ... and this, poolees and wannabees, goes to show, that iffen you **** with one, you **** with them all!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65 View Post
    If you have any problem with my response or a Complaint with Service Please Inform those at 1st Marine Division that I directed you to. As to Ever putting My Marines in that type of Light Ma'am Please file a Formal Complaint against me!
    I cant be bothered looking back for who I was talking to...Im sure it was dave or something, os it clearly wasnt you, if you are the one who gave me assitance either privately or here I am more than grateful..My problem is with the two wise guys trying to heckle my posts.

What there IS, on that ****poor profile!!

Now go on, go find a pub, have a pint, and tell all your war hero friends how you got one over on the United States Marines.
    It would take more than getting one over on the likes of you to impress them, LOL we have the SAS so we are a little more elite..and getting one over on you would not be hard so therefore would not get me any merit

[QUOTE=Dave2571;737822]To heckle your posts would only improve them, with all due respect. You are the one who became combative, using foul language that was deleted automatically etc so give me a break.
    As I said before, we are not responsible for your shortcomings. When you act like you are acting, and you receive incoming flak because of it, you have to be man or woman enough to say to yourself, yes, I deserved that comment or two.
    To play the innocent role is not very forthright of you at all.[/QUOTE
    Dave you are so tiresome and transparent, your like one of those indulgent parents who see no wrong in their offspring, labelling their bad behaviour as some syndrome or another usually ADHD..except you have it over a fellow serviceman so its a little bit creepy...Love ya and leave ya..

Thread Information