Needhelp with renenlistment.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Needhelp with renenlistment.

I was discharged from the Marine Corps on a RE-3P code. Now I have been trying to renenlist. The gunny, prior service recruiter, gave me the steps that were needed to do and I was told to submit the first steps of the paper work. Well I did and it now has been 15 + days and he said that it would only take 15 days to get back the info. basically I need help, who else should I talk to?
    I was discharged with medical but I havent been taking the medication at all since I got out so I would think that since I never take it and I adjusted without it I should be allowed back in.
    HELP!
    Thank you

Last edited by Rocky C; 08-28-13 at 04:09 PM.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    1. I don't think you are going back in with that code.
    2. Relax, it's only been a few days over the 15 they told you.
    3. We are not Doctors here.

It's all about " Hurry up and wait "...

What's the MedSep for ?

Best of luck to you....

Thanks, im just rushing the process. I dont/didnt take the med that have been perscribed so i was told that its a possibility. The med is abilify.

What is abilify for (anti-anxiety)?

You should feel lucky the prior service recruiter even talked to you. Most retreads on here never get their calls returned and are basically ignored until they finally get the hint. There is nobody else to talk to - you must work through the prior service recruiter.

Do you remember signing a page 11 entry in your SRB explaining what the RE-3P was for and, if so, did you write a statement? Your recruiter should've asked the same questions.

PLEASE tell me you didn't forget how to spell Marine Corps while you were out.

ANTI-ANXIETY, YES. I mean the prior service recruiter and I had at least an 2 hour conversation. He sent me by email waiver documents and we also filled them out in his office.
    Yes the SRB I think is what he said that he was waiting for. I think he said that it took 15. But not sure if he said that or that it can take up to a month. He basically gave me a 4 step plan on how I would be in. He also said that I will be writing a statement when my paper work comes in and I do another medical evaluation through the navy.
    NEVER Forgetten it, MARINE CORPS! just want to get back into the ****. URGGGGGG

Last edited by Rocky C; 08-30-13 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Callepalomeque View Post
    ANTI-ANXIETY, YES. I mean the prior service recruiter and I had at least an 2 hour conversation. He sent me by email waiver documents and we also filled them out in his office.
    Yes the SRB i think is what he said that he was waiting for. I think he said that it took 15. But not sure if he said that or that it can take up to a month. He basically gave me a 4 step plan on how I would be in. He also said that I will be writing a statement when my paper work comes in and I do another medical evaluation through the navy.
    NEVER Forgetten it, MARINE CORPS! just want to get back into the ****. URGGGGGG
    Guess it was your phone's fault when you misspelled Marine Corps in your original post then. That's the excuse most people use anyway.

Let us know when you hear something.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Good luck!

As stated earlier, you're lucky a PSR even spoke with you.. The way the Corps is looking right now it will take a blessing from higher powers to afford you an opportunity to re-up. I discarged a while back with five honorable years of service and a PSR would not grant me the time of the day to even think about re-enlistment.

You might be better off to look into reserve opportunities.

Well, best of luck nothing is ever impossible..

I was discharged from the Marine Corps on a RE-3P code. Now I have been trying to renenlist. The gunny, prior service recruiter, gave me the steps that were needed to do and I was told to submit the first steps of the paper work. Well I did and it now has been 15 + days and he said that it would only take 15 days to get back the info. basically I need help, who else should I talk to?
    I was discharged with medical but I havent been taking the medication at all since I got out so I would think that since I never take it and I adjusted without it I should be allowed back in.
    HELP!
    Thank you
    I don't think so. It very stupid to stop your medicine and usually if bumed sees that most of the time they will disapprove the waver because god forbid if something happen You Have tthey will be in deep kimchee. Not to diascourage you , but just knowing how bumed works, I wish you good luck and thank you for your service. There is no shame in taking medicine for your anxiety.But what ticks me off is people who stop[ taking meds because they think it will help them.

No, I didnt need the meds to begin with. I was diagnosed because of supplement usage. I was taking fatburners when the doctors at oki looked me over and the ingredients there have those effects on the body. After I stopped taking them I felt fine but I was on the meds the whole time and when I got home I was off the meds and I was fine.

Last edited by Rocky C; 08-30-13 at 07:42 AM.

Its funny that you say a blessing from a higher power. This feeling has just come over me to reenlist, or just get back to it. Theres a desire that cant be shut off to get back in. Idk (I don't know) it sounds weird but there are signs when I get discourage and feel as though things are not gonna work out and bam a few hours or days later something just comes into play, its the universe.

Last edited by Rocky C; 08-30-13 at 07:44 AM.

Its funny that you say a blessing from a higher power. This feeling has just come over me to reenlist, or just get back to it. Theres a desire that cant be shut off to get back in. Idk it sounds weird but there are signs when i get discourage and feel as though things are not gonna work out and bam a few hours or day/s later something just comes into play, its the universe.
    You will forget about all that once you are doing field day for the weekend, duty on your birthday or FAPed out to Maint for a month.

Its funny that you say a blessing from a higher power. This feeling has just come over me to reenlist, or just get back to it. Theres a desire that cant be shut off to get back in. Idk (I don't know) it sounds weird but there are signs when I get discourage and feel as though things are not gonna work out and bam a few hours or days later something just comes into play, its the universe.
    May be but the universe has nothing to do with the USMC letting you back in or not.

I just received news, at 0000 on a Friday night.

( What is 0000 Hours ? )

Gunny called me three days ago, three days!! Now I have to wait til after Labor Day weekend to call him back!!

Last edited by Rocky C; 08-31-13 at 06:07 PM.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Why you don't have his cell phone ?

All Recruiters and PSR's have cell phones and give out the number to Poolees and Marines.

That's the way of the world now.

Thread Information