Reconaissence?
Create Post

Thread: Reconaissence?

Reconaissence?

Is it possible for a Marine straight out of basic to try out for Marine Recon?
    or is do you have to wait until you are asked to try out for Marine Recon?

"Grass Drillin' All Day Long"
    Kilo-Echo-Lima-Lima-Oscar-Golf-Golf... Out---

I am almost certain the rules state you need to do a search before posting any questions, if you had, you would find just how common this question is.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by poolee kellogg View Post
    Is it possible for a Marine straight out of basic to try out for Marine Recon?
    or is do you have to wait until you are asked to try out for Marine Recon?

"Grass Drillin' All Day Long"
    Kilo-Echo-Lima-Lima-Oscar-Golf-Golf... Out---

I have no ****ing clue where the youth of America comes from however to answer you question i must first bring light to the fact that you couldnt take 7 seconds out of your way to make sure you spelled Reconnaissance correctly. If you want a grown up answer you need to ask a question like a grown up.

NOW to answer your question, i have no ****ing clue what basic is i do however know what the equivilant to that is in the Marine Corps and its called BOOT CAMP.

Maybe you should try making it through Marine Corps boot camp, then Marine Combat training ( or Infantry training) and then your MOS school and then try a combat deployment to make sure you can handles the stress of combat before your worried about going to a Recon Indoc or school. EVERY youth these days ideaoligies are high and to the right about Recon, Sniper, Marsoc. A simple search would have answered all your questions but to sum it all up, Yes after boot camp before ITB or during you can go to Recon Indoc but thats far and few bewteen but you play enough call of duty and you will be a shoe in.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Topman View Post
    I am almost certain the rules state you need to do a search before posting any questions, if you had, you would find just how common this question is.

Credits
    Savings
    Self reliance----
    Only one of the basics to a Recon Marine

Thread Information