Obama says not to jump to conclusions.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama says not to jump to conclusions.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Barack Obama urged Americans on Friday not to jump to conclusions on the motive behind the mass shooting at the sprawling Fort Hood army base in Texas.

"We don't know all the answers yet and I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts," he said.
    And I agree.

Anybody want to play a game called process of elimination?

He is one to friggin talk...."I believe the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

Quote Originally Posted by firedog974 View Post

can't do 4

+5

Credits
    Savings
    6 x

heheehe such a rational intelect and sooo well spoken

Well, the conclusion we should be coming to is this.

Although this man is not a terrorist, he is still a jihadist.

No?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, I've picked up enough information today to make a carefully considered judgment on the Fort Hood killings.

The shooter was probably not a member of a "terrorist group." He was, however, a jihadi, at least in his own mind.

The shooting was a suicide bombing with guns. He did not intend to survive. It was an attempted suicide by cop, but first he was going to take out as many infidels as possible.

Yes, Islam is responsible for this atrocity.

Had he been non-Muslim, he would probably have been found dead in his apartment of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. But, in Islam, suicide is a go-straight-to-hell-and-be-butt-f*cked-by-pigs-for-eternity kind of sin and he was supposedly pretty devout.

But a certain death while attacking an enemy of Islam is not considered suicide or a sin. So he picked out other soldiers to be Islam's enemy.

In a twisted theological way, Islam DOES view such suicide attacks as analogous to a Western soldier flopping on a live grenade to save his buddies.

The best thing that could have happened to him did, from my perspective. He was shot up, but lived. He'll be in physical pain for the rest of his life, but he'll be alive to know of his failure at his own death and thus be in great emotional pain. Also, he was stopped by a woman (the horror!)

Now to die, he really will have to commit the cardinal sin of suicide. He should spend life in prison - it would be the worst punishment for him.

blackjack says don't jump my ...

I agree zulu. They should kick all yi-haw- jihad blank-blank's out of all branches of the Military, and our Country. Its just a matter of time before they all go off in their little war on we infidels, and start blowing as many of us away as they can. They won't say yet, but it was as you said. His own little holly war on us. They should only feed the puck pig guts and chitlins, or let him starve. No, they will declare him mentally stupid, and let him go, after he stays in a mental Hospital 4-5 years. He had it figured out where if he lived, he could claim crazy and get away with it. Only in america. Soon to be land of the sick headed mus-i-lumms. Theres already well over 150 thousand plus here. Go figure. Semper Fi, Ready-App.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    ......more ammo........

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEaceHunt View Post
    I agree zulu. They should kick all yi-haw- jihad blank-blank's out of all branches of the Military, and our Country. Its just a matter of time before they all go off in their little war on we infidels, and start blowing as many of us away as they can. They won't say yet, but it was as you said. His own little holly war on us. They should only feed the puck pig guts and chitlins, or let him starve. No, they will declare him mentally stupid, and let him go, after he stays in a mental Hospital 4-5 years. He had it figured out where if he lived, he could claim crazy and get away with it. Only in america. Soon to be land of the sick headed mus-i-lumms. Theres already well over 150 thousand plus here. Go figure. Semper Fi, Ready-App.
    The problem is that the religion breads this situation. This one is the typical one. Parents wanted to get away from that kind of **** way back when. Come here to America. Have kids, raise them as if they were back in Palastine and wonder why the kid turns into a jihadist. Its built into the manual they are reading.

Thread Information