Marine Corps JROTC Uniforms - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool It's chilly out

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate138 View Post
    I don't understand the rope you have around your waist.
    It's a scarf to keep him warm on those cold, lonely nights. He can also tuck pb&j sammiches in there which his mawmaw made for him with love and hugs and kisses.

Seriously, burn that uniform; it's an affront to nature and God.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    It's a scarf to keep him warm on those cold, lonely nights. He can also tuck pb&j sammiches in there which his mawmaw made for him with love and hugs and kisses.

Seriously, burn that uniform; it's an affront to nature and God.
    Earlier this week was the first time I have seen my mom since school started so that is definately not why. I don't mean disrespect, I know what you are saying, it looks stupid. Like I said, I don't like the uniform either but I don't have a choice, it's either that school or public school where there is less structure.

Thumbs down Oh No!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    Hey I'm in Army JROTC, I have a whole bunch of crap on my uniform, Cadet do you go to Riverside Military Academy?
    Drill for Life- Above is the comment you Posted relating to a comment that NoRemorse Posted which is below

"It must be Army. Look at all the extra crap all over it."

Then Egnimatic posted this comment which is below

"Hey Acosta, sounds to me like he's calling you out...."

No for my turn to post a comment. Drill for Life, pleasseeeeeeeee for the love of god tell me you just didn't
    1. Call a Marine out
    2. Call a Marine a Cadet in the Army JROTC
    3. Disrespect a Marine
    4. As with your Love of a woman post make yourself into a major Dumbass
    of the year.

Seriously you are on a roll, you need to
    A. Learn how to read
    B. Learn how to pay attention to what you are reading
    C. Learn how to Shut the Hell up for your own good
    D. And finally quit being a Dumbass

Marines formulate your own opinions

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Drill for Life- Above is the comment you Posted relating to a comment that NoRemorse Posted which is below

"It must be Army. Look at all the extra crap all over it."

Then Egnimatic posted this comment which is below

"Hey Acosta, sounds to me like he's calling you out...."

No for my turn to post a comment. Drill for Life, pleasseeeeeeeee for the love of god tell me you just didn't
    1. Call a Marine out
    2. Call a Marine a Cadet in the Army JROTC
    3. Disrespect a Marine
    4. As with your Love of a woman post make yourself into a major Dumbass
    of the year.

Seriously you are on a roll, you need to
    A. Learn how to read
    B. Learn how to pay attention to what you are reading
    C. Learn how to Shut the Hell up for your own good
    D. And finally quit being a Dumbass

Marines formulate your own opinions
    No offense LCPL but i think he was calling the creater of this thread a Cadet and not the PFC, and with everything else you said +1

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    No offense LCPL but i think he was calling the creater of this thread a Cadet and not the PFC, and with everything else you said +1

Yup. And he mispelled my name! Attention to detail there, Otten

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Consistency is key.

Hey the local Mall guards wear Campaign Covers .They are blue .As long as there is no EGA on them its not the same .I bet it looks silly as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by mjhpgh View Post
    Hey the local Mall guards wear Campaign Covers .They are blue .As long as there is no EGA on them its not the same .I bet it looks silly as hell.
    Same here; just be glad they're not wearing chaps and the like. I'd fall over the rail laughing and crack my head on the deck 3 stories below.

Some of the DA gate Guards here who where in the Marines wear Black 5 point covers others wear the Army type One High School in the area is Marine JROTC and where Dress Blues but no EGA another is Army and Wear Army Dress Greens both have JROTC on them. One of my Friends daughter was in the Marine JROTC and made Gunny in it I call her Gunny which she thought was great coming from a Marine. She was Proud to be a Marine JROTC

Credits
    Savings
    Drill for Life appears to have slipped into his nasty ways, yet again.

Talking Oooppss

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    lol, yeah attention to detail only goes so far when its early in the morning and the New Years Eve Party started early lol. But damn I did spell it wrong didn't I. lol .

Hey,

I was in MCJROTC and we wear the exact same stuff as actual Marines. It is Marine Corps issue gear. Except on the Charlies and Bravo's there is a patch designating that you are in ROTC. Other than that, it is the exact same.

Idk looks very army to me. Look at the Citadel Cadets or the West Point Cadets. You can see traces of that in the JROTC uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate138 View Post
    I don't understand the rope you have around your waist.
    It used to signify a military officer. I know Cadets from West Point and Citadel both wear it. No idea exactly what it means now.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMarine View Post
    Idk looks very army to me. Look at the Citadel Cadets or the West Point Cadets. You can see traces of that in the JROTC uniform.

It used to signify a military officer. I know Cadets from West Point and Citadel both wear it. No idea exactly what it means now.
    Yes, out school is based off West Point, well just the uniforms and the campus, the cadets don't act like it. And it is a sash, senior NCO's wear it. Officers wear the sash with a gold belt.

i think its bull**** that these kids walk around like there freakin pretend rank and pretend ribbons actually MEAN something.

I've met some rahtzee kids and they all come off pretty stuck up,I gotta bust em down a peg or two everytime and tell them "listen,you did not earn the title,you did not earn any real rank or awards that are pinned all over that uniform,so don't expect to get the same respect that I give fellow Marines or have me call you sergeant or any **** like that"

Thread Information