For Sale/Trade
Create Post
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale/Trade

Full Dress Blues set, Dress Alphas

I have a full dress blues set, and dress alphas, that I no longer need. They are tailored to about a 41R.

Email me at trombapiccola@yahoo.com if interested.

I wanted to post to classifieds, but it seemed empty.

Hoorah Marines!

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 12-27-08 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Merged for clarity

This is as good a place as any, and as a matter of fact, I will make "For Sale/Trade" a stickie in this section....

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 12-27-08 at 01:18 PM.

For Sale/Trade rules

Welcome to the thread "For Sale/Trade".

Here are the ground rules...they are NOT for debate.

1: Only MARINES are allowed to sell/buy/trade. Sorry, but that's not negotiable. Those posting items MUST be Marines. You will be deleted otherwise.

2: This is NOT 'ebay'. Meaning, if you promise to pay, and don't, I will summarily BAN you from this site, and you'll get banned from Leatherneck. There will be NO warnings, nothing. Just gone. I will also advise the Marine that you stiffed to prosecute you if that is an option.

3: Pictures are a good thing.

4: No selling of 'crap'. Meaning, this should be Marine Corps items ONLY....not shotglasses, t-shirts, tennis shoes, or other things. Field gear, uniforms, medals, ribbons, etc are what I'm thinking here. Posts that don't meet that criteria will be deleted.

5: Trading is fine.

6: Books, magazines, etc are ok as long as they are Marine related.

7: Giving items away is fine as well. So is posting 'wants'. Be realistic. Also, if someone is giving you a set of, say, dress blues, then at least pay the postage.

8: Play nice.

9: Items posted 'For Sale' should have a clear price indicated. 'For trade', tell us what you are trading for or want.

10: Once an item is spoken for, please indicate that it has been sold/traded/given away, and I will delete the post so as not to clutter up the board with excess 'sold' stuff.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 12-27-08 at 01:17 PM.

Need:
    Service Trousers about 33L
    Blue Trousers with Blood Stripe 33L
    Belt for the Alpha blouse
    LS Khaki shirts, 15 1/2 x 34-36, or possibly a 16 neck size will work.
    SS Khaki shirts, 15 1/2

Let me know, if you have any of these available. Going to a school and all my current stuff doesn't fit and is to tiny to adjust, haven't worn them since boot. Will post them for sale soon.

Also Need:
    Boots with EGA stamp, Size 10R
    Coraframs, Size 10R
    Barracks cover, Size 7 1/8

Damn Slider....didn't you keep up your uniforms at all since leaving boot camp? What unit are you with? I am shocked that the SNCO's aren't pulling inspections on you folks at least quarterly. My last shop, the Gunnery Sergeants pulled inspections of uniforms at least that often.

Nick I might have some for ya, trouser wise and maybe some other odds and ends lemme look and if I do you can have them.

Also anyone looking for anything really specific lemme know I might be able to find it for you if I dont already have it.

I'm looking for any and all of Marine stuff from the following eras.

Any Marine stuff from Vietnam (even little bits of paper items)

Any and all Marine Stuff from Grenada and Beirut especially 22nd MEU

Quote Originally Posted by coffeejoejava View Post
    Damn Slider....didn't you keep up your uniforms at all since leaving boot camp? What unit are you with? I am shocked that the SNCO's aren't pulling inspections on you folks at least quarterly. My last shop, the Gunnery Sergeants pulled inspections of uniforms at least that often.
    Yea, I've got one of everything, we get inspected every great once in a while, between training, work, and travel we don't have much time for that though. I haven't worn a service uniform since I checked in and that was years ago, and I only wear blue to the Ball or at the White House. I have plenty of cami's though, its all I wear except when traveling and doing security for POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    Nick I might have some for ya, trouser wise and maybe some other odds and ends lemme look and if I do you can have them.

Also anyone looking for anything really specific lemme know I might be able to find it for you if I dont already have it.

Awesome, Just let me know whenever you get the chance. It's greatly appreciated.

I have a relatively new pair of Marine Corps Combat boots-cold weather, size 10.5.

Make an offer, I need to get rid of them

I have a 7-1/8 Kingform cap frame with vinyl cover

$40 plus shipping

I don't have the strap (it was damaged by my loving daughter when she was one)

the top is clean of marks

here is the current cost of an assembled cover

Wanted

I'm looking for a long sleeve tropical shirt for another MCM member. He needs a 18-18 1/2, sleeve length 33. Big beer gut, short arms. He needs it for his colorguard uniform. Or, if someone has the number for the Marine store in Florida, that would be great!
    Thanks

looking for a set of herringbone utilities from the 60's size XL (48)

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 02-02-10 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Spelling corrected...

Thread Information