Do male Marines respect the female?? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    CYBORG - you're right - if I were anywhere within a 50 mile radius of your narrow boot a$$ right now, I would strangle you with my own hands. You'll be thanking us POGS when you have to call in an air strike.
    84 I would pay to see that fight.

Thank you guys. Right now at my age, girls will act like complete idiots to get attention from the guys (since the guys are in the whole save the damsel in distress stage) Personally I really hate it. I don't need rescuing, and I will prove myself until the day I die. Thank you all so much for all your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by tripletgirl101 View Post
    Thank you guys. Right now at my age, girls will act like complete idiots to get attention from the guys (since the guys are in the whole save the damsel in distress stage) Personally I really hate it. I don't need rescuing, and I will prove myself until the day I die. Thank you all so much for all your opinions.

Ummm...no actually I think they're in a whole other stage...but I ain't your daddy so I won't speak on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Ummm...no actually I think they're in a whole other stage...but I ain't your daddy so I won't speak on that.
    LOL oh yeah I know what they want. And in their minds if they help us with our books and such they will get it.

oh gosh is this the REMF soap Oprah........episode 3,000

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post
    I like how the "Non-Infantry" Marines get upset . Who gives a f*ck. Thats why grunts are *******s. Cuz we don't have to give a f*ck or go around always defending our MOS. Thanks for the support guys but remember , the Marine Corps revolves around the infantry. You are there to support us . We appreciate your support and help because without you we couldn't get anything accomplished.

1. Make Marines
    2. Win Battles.

and if Seyborg wants to be an egotistical , self centered , cocky assh*le, good . Let him. 3/6 has an outstanding lineage. He has reason to. Here in a bit I'm sure hell have an opportunity to back his talk , pull a trigger and get in the fight. Semper Fi Marine.

5Romeo Actual Out.
    we could revolve around sniping.... or air strikes... or attacks from vehicles..... why, those aren't infantry MOSs are they?!!

shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyborg View Post
    Ok ok ok!

My turn.

First off Grunts, FOR THE MOST PART.....don't respect POGs. ALL women are POGs. It's like being worse than a POG. Not saying thats the way it is, but thats the way MOST grunts think.

Non-O3 community, you're gonna be fine, there is no bias or difference between Male or female. That's the way I've gathered it. Not saying thats in stone.

Like the SSgt. said, alot of females work less and get promoted more for that less work. It's crap. To be honest (AND THIS IS JUST ME) I find it hard to respect and female NCO. Sometimes they don't have to work for it....

BUT NOT ALL Fem. NCOs are in that situation.

Basically, you'll be fine. Don't go telling some grunts that just got back from deployment what to do and you wont get hella harrassed.

I'm gonna get beaten for this one....

Seyborg Out.
    You are an idiot.

Since when did mosquito wings speak about ANYTHING with knowledge? Get more than 6 months under your belt and come back. Better yet, wait till you're a NCO and see how you like a PFC deciding whether it's his right to respect you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post
    I like how the "Non-Infantry" Marines get upset . Who gives a f*ck. Thats why grunts are *******s. Cuz we don't have to give a f*ck or go around always defending our MOS. Thanks for the support guys but remember , the Marine Corps revolves around the infantry. You are there to support us . We appreciate your support and help because without you we couldn't get anything accomplished.

1. Make Marines
    2. Win Battles.

and if Seyborg wants to be an egotistical , self centered , cocky assh*le, good . Let him. 3/6 has an outstanding lineage. He has reason to. Here in a bit I'm sure hell have an opportunity to back his talk , pull a trigger and get in the fight. Semper Fi Marine.

5Romeo Actual Out.
    You're old enough to know better.

1) All MOS's make Marines. Not just infantry.
    2) All MOS's win battles... not just infantry.

All of the non-kinetic battlespace is fought by non-infantry MOS's (and if you don't know what that is... just go home).

Infantry is a small population of the Marine Corps, designed for a specific job. Important yes, but every aspect of your success depends on someone else. Someone who is non-infantry.

Food, chow, gear.... all of that is provided by a non-infantry Marine. All you do is breathe and live through your Saturday nights.

I have a unique perspective on this because not only was I a POG when I was in, but my wife is also a Marine and is currently a Sgt at Quantico.

Now, addressing the POG thing, I find it hard to believe that those that have actually seen the business end of an AK-47 in combat would honestly believe that the infanty units can operate self sufficiently. Tell yourself that you can accomplish your mission by yourself when you run out of ammo and are starving in some hole in the wall outpost that has no sandbags or t-walls.

Regarding the ever intelligent Seyborg. Tell me boot, just how many female Marine NCO's have you had the opportunity to serve with or under since you've been in? Let me guess, you're basing your judgment on hearsay and what your squad leader has told you from the one time your unit had a female come down for the lioness program. I'll tell you that the majority of female Marines have accomplished more in their time in the Marine Corps than you have so if I were you, I would shut my mouth and type out an apolgy on this forum to 84 and any other female that might frequent this site. What you wrote previously is sexist and is unbecoming of a junior Marine like yourself. I would pay money to watch you try and tell my wife that you don't respect her stripes and that she didn't earn them. And I would sit there and laugh when you're locked at the POA getting dressed down by her in front of your fellow grunts.

Good post, 0231.

Well Seyborg, obviously, you don't respect us females, but maybe you can respect the opinion of a male Marine who has obviously BTDT. But wait, he isn't a grunt, so I guess his opinion doesn't matter either. Screw his four combat deployments and his CAR.

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    I have a unique perspective on this because not only was I a POG when I was in, but my wife is also a Marine and is currently a Sgt at Quantico.

Now, addressing the POG thing, I find it hard to believe that those that have actually seen the business end of an AK-47 in combat would honestly believe that the infanty units can operate self sufficiently. Tell yourself that you can accomplish your mission by yourself when you run out of ammo and are starving in some hole in the wall outpost that has no sandbags or t-walls.

Regarding the ever intelligent Seyborg. Tell me boot, just how many female Marine NCO's have you had the opportunity to serve with or under since you've been in? Let me guess, you're basing your judgment on hearsay and what your squad leader has told you from the one time your unit had a female come down for the lioness program. I'll tell you that the majority of female Marines have accomplished more in their time in the Marine Corps than you have so if I were you, I would shut my mouth and type out an apolgy on this forum to 84 and any other female that might frequent this site. What you wrote previously is sexist and is unbecoming of a junior Marine like yourself. I would pay money to watch you try and tell my wife that you don't respect her stripes and that she didn't earn them. And I would sit there and laugh when you're locked at the POA getting dressed down by her in front of your fellow grunts.
    That's the most intelligent statement I have seen on this site in a while. Semper Fidelis

commdog!!!! are you serious!!

I've said some smart things.........haven't I?

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    ...shut up.
    ...Turd
    You've got a point SSgt

I get lucky sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    commdog!!!! are you serious!!

I've said some smart things.........haven't I?
    Maybe in our world but in a womans world, just joking.

Thread Information