Combat Engineer Training
Create Post

Combat Engineer Training

Good evening Marines, I'm a poolee since January of this year and I ship out September 10. I know my MOS is going to Combat Engineer in either Utilities or Construction division (I might be using the wrong terminology, please correct me if I am). My question(s) is regarding Combat Engineer school. First of all, no matter what specific division I end up in, will I be trained in all areas of a Combat Engineer? Secondly about how long can I expect Combat Engineer school to be? I've tried looking this up on my own but haven't found much out there.

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabtree99 View Post
    Combat Engineer Training

Edit: just realized this should have gone to Ask a Marine. My bad.

Good evening Marines, I'm a poolee since January of this year and I ship out September 10. I know my MOS is going to Combat Engineer in either Utilities or Construction division (I might be using the wrong terminology, please correct me if I am). My question(s) is regarding Combat Engineer school. First of all, no matter what specific division I end up in, will I be trained in all areas of a Combat Engineer? Secondly about how long can I expect Combat Engineer school to be? I've tried looking this up on my own but haven't found much out there.
    Sweetpea-
    you may not be smart enough
    to become any part of Combat Engineers.
    (busting your cookies)

Help us perhaps
    answering IF you are enlisting as a reserve - where
    you have the ability to know the MOS
    you will be assigned .

or did your recruiter tell you'd qualified for an opening in the
    Engineering MOS's ?

Thread Information