Using the head - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Using the head

woh! sorry about not capitalizing MARINES.....I wish I could go back and change it....oh and thanks for the info

we had two Pvt's asked to use the head DI told them to bring him a head back first so they went and got another Pvt and went back to the DI. He ask what now the Pvts said "Sir one head Sir" pull the cover off the Pvt head and bent hiim down to show the DI. He looked at them told then to go to th f**king head and started laughing ( now this was in the last week of Boot Camp)

One piece of advice! Take your shets at night! Never urinate in your canteen, and always always, keep your cammies dry. I'm sure most every Marine here has an outstanding story about a tinkler.

Haha, the tinklers were great. One of our squad leaders during field week had to go while we were online waiting for hygeine inspection. So he drops down, rolls all the way to the end of the hooches, and just p*sses all over the hooch of another platoon. Surprisingly he didn't get caught even though all of us noticed what was going on.

Well man,
    Just don't ask LOL. Yeah when i was in boot camp they Water ITed us so recruits were ****in themselfs all the time, i was lucky and avoided that. But I did do alot of studyin before i went to boot and on black friday I asked correctly and my drill instructors where so suprised that they let me go.

Quote Originally Posted by MotivatorOfTheGuard
    One piece of advice! Never urinate in your canteen,

Yep learned that in a real bad way at Cax , damn Warrior Club. also another good piece of advice... If in the middle of the night you need feel the need to rub one out, never use your own sock as a happy sock. Grab your buddies.

"Blue Falcon!"

This will be the last of your worries. I would always just hold it until we had a scheduled head call like after chow or during square away time or in the morning or after lights out. There is plenty of scheduled time. If not I would just wait for that idiot to ask and go with it. In all seriousness it will be one of the things you think about most the first couple weeks lol, but after that you wont even be worried about a head call. Just learn to hold your bladder.

Remember you can't just quit your ****ing post to make a head call whenever you want and there isn't a drill instructor there to ask. Combat doesn't stop for your bladder.

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There will be canteen inspections. One of the guys in my platoon did use his canteen as a urinal one night. Did not go well for him the next morning.

I've been told that you can use the head pretty much anytime after lightsout. So why do people still **** in their canteens?

Quote Originally Posted by bgsuwoody
    Combat doesn't stop for your bladder.
    You damn right about that, we got ambushed and I had to **** so bad before it happened I took a knee behind my humvee during this fire fight and was ****ing and returning fire at the same time. Good Times.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOLOLOLOL Ya they have Head calls threw out the day 30 seconds and then, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Freeze Private Freeze, Begin you terd. When I went to Boot we were called Privates. Better wait till the end of the day till shower time.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MotivatorOfTheGuard
    One piece of advice! Take your shets at night! Never urinate in your canteen, and always always, keep your cammies dry. I'm sure most every Marine here has an outstanding story about a tinkler.
    We wore utilities no cammies here.

Old school wardog Sgt.

YOu start getting used to the sceduale, and knowing when you can sneak in head calls. Youll master crapping as fast as some people take to urinate. That is if you can make it into the ****ter before they get filled up.

One suggestion. The first time you go to the chow hall. Grab a bunch of napkins. I know while we where in forming, we didn't have any TP. And throughout training make sure you have some in your pockets. You never know when your Drill Instructors might take your TP away. Also. The building you go to for knowledge runs out of TP really quickly, so it might be hew of you to keep some on you.

The DI's can not deny you a head call, but they know who the usuals are. So they will deny you permission to speak.

Keep asking if they try to ignore you. Better be safe than sorry. I used to know this female that peed in her trousers as she ran into the middle of the pit for pugil sticks. I thought she had a canteen on her or something. Everyone saw, our DIs chewed her out. I can only imagine how embarassing that was for her.

Thread Information