10 Days
Create Post

Thread: 10 Days

10 Days

That is all I have left till I go to the Hotel to start on my journey to become a United States Marine the only consistent goal I've had for the last 3 years. You Marines and Poolees that helped are extended a hearty thank you and I hope to live up to your exxpectations. Last but certainly not least I will not return to this forum without the title of U.S. Marine.

Go get it, Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by JSam View Post
    Go get it, Jon.

I like your signature, son...HAHA!!!

Hey man same time say place, I'll see ya there.

Firefox, Luck to you Poolee Keep your head and apply all that you have learned. I expect you to report back to us in 14.5 weeks with the EGA. And if you blow your Sr. DI a kiss when you get off the bus i will send you a 3rd Assault Amphib Bn Challenge Coin if you PM me your Address. Now get to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
    I like your signature, son...HAHA!!!
    Why thank you, sir.

I'll see you men on the footprints.

Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65 View Post
    Firefox, Luck to you Poolee Keep your head and apply all that you have learned. I expect you to report back to us in 14.5 weeks with the EGA. And if you blow your Sr. DI a kiss when you get off the bus i will send you a 3rd Assault Amphib Bn Challenge Coin if you PM me your Address. Now get to it!
    Man, if I were in his shoes, I'd be tempted to take that offer.

I'll do it. You can send the coin to my mother for her to put with me in my coffin.

Go for it man, what do you have to lose other than your life?

Thread Information