Challenge Coin Information
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Challenge Coin Information

I have tried searching online for some challenge coins for Okinawa, Japan/Fallujia, Iraq/TQ, Iraq ectt but all I find are genaric coins. Is there any site that has more of a non generic coin but I don't want to custom make one as that would probably cost too much seeing as how I only need one. Any information would be a great help.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I couldn't find a better suited topic to place this under..

Semp-Fi

Thank you CPL Pete however I have searched that website and those are not really the kind that I am looking for..those coins look like every other website's coins for OIF that I have seen thus far..

Semp-Fi
    CPL Diep

Quote Originally Posted by Diep View Post
    Thank you CPL Pete however I have searched that website and those are not really the kind that I am looking for..those coins look like every other website's coins for OIF that I have seen thus far..

Semp-Fi
    CPL Diep
    Have you tried the AAFES website?

Well what kind of coin do you want, they don't make them for every firefight or town you know

I have tried searching online for some challenge coins for Okinawa, Japan/Fallujia, Iraq/TQ, Iraq ectt but all I find are genaric coins. Is there any site that has more of a non generic coin but I don't want to custom make one as that would probably cost too much seeing as how I only need one. Any information would be a great help.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I couldn't find a better suited topic to place this under..

Semp-Fi
    The coins for a particular battle, town, FOB, etc. are custom ordered by units.

Best bet would be to contact a manufacturer directly and see if they can help you out.

wrong one

No I haven't even thought of the AAFES store. Ha i'm glad I posted up here.

I figured there would be a coin out there for at least fallujia, but yea I thought whenever units purchased the coins they always had extras to sell..

Anyways I think I will check out the AAFES. Thanks for that tid bit of info CPL's!

Semp-Fi
    CPL Diep

No I haven't even thought of the AAFES store. Ha i'm glad I posted up here.

I figured there would be a coin out there for at least fallujia, but yea I thought whenever units purchased the coins they always had extras to sell..

Anyways I think I will check out the AAFES. Thanks for that tid bit of info CPL's!

Semp-Fi
    CPL Diep
    Contact the units directly then and see if they will part with any extras.
    I am sure they will know where to get them if they don't have them.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I recently purchased a shellback coin here http://store.nwtmint.com/Marine_Corps/Commemorative/ALL

It's pretty nice.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    try usmedals.com
    1-800-308-0849

Those are some very good places I found some of the coins that I needed but I'm still searching for a good Iraq coin and an okinawa coin..

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerMikael View Post
    What are challenge coins?
    Come hither young one.

Watch this - Google 'challenge coins'.

See what happens.

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    hell im trying to find a vma-211 challenge coin, and a couple of coins that would beat my other marines when we have our ball, it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger08 View Post
    hell im trying to find a vma-211 challenge coin, and a couple of coins that would beat my other marines when we have our ball, it sucks.
    Avenger - I've seen the VMA-211 Wake Island challenge coin

http://cgi.ebay.com/USMC-VMA-211-MAR...QQcmdZViewItem

Thread Information