Using the head
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Using the head

Using the head

Hey any of you marines know if it is really hard to use the head at bootcamp? Does it annoy the drill instructors when recruits are constantly asking? It's just I want to know when it is the smart time to make a head call...

"Sir this recruit requests permission to speak to Sr. Drill Instructor SSgt. Killer. "

Speak thing!

"Sir this recruit requests permission to use the head , sir"

Well is it a f*cking emergency YOU??

"Yes Sir"

Well let me hear your sirens freak!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Wooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now get the f*ck away from me, motherf*cker! Before I drop kick you.

Pretty much kind of went like that.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tyoung89
    Hey any of you marines know if it is really hard to use the head at bootcamp? Does it annoy the drill instructors when recruits are constantly asking? It's just I want to know when it is the smart time to make a head call...
    Trevor that's a good question, one that I don't believe I've seen asked here before. Recruit training is on a tight schedule so the DIs are not real happy when a recruit wants/needs to make an unscheduled head call. Consider this, the DIs have a set amout of time to get his platoon from one point to another, If 1, 2 or 3 recruits have to make an emergengy Head call, then that is about 5 minutes, minimum, for those to go pee, more if they have to crap!

TIP: Your system will adapt to thier schedule for head calls after a short while, so it really shouldn't be a problem for you.

Answer to your question: Yes it annoys them, but they understand and they deal with it in thier own way.

NUFF SAID!

Dave

Yes they have their own ways of dealing with the head,LMFAO.

Poolee you already have made an error in paying attention to detail!! You will always capitalize Marine when referring to us. That being said, I strongly suggest that you re-read and heed rules for posting.

Credits
    Savings
    Kim (84), and this one is worried about going pee pee.

Like Dave, I have never heard this one before ... oops, I gotta go potty. I'll make a drink on the way back.

Better to request a head call, than pee yourself and be humiliated even more!

In our platoon we had a guy with a bladder smaller than a 2 yr olds. he was always askin to use the head. It came to a point when he wouldnt even finish askin permission to speak, they would just point to the head, and he go running off. Another good one was:

" This recruit requests permission to speak to DI. @#$$, sir."

"WHAT!!!!"

"This recruit requests permission to make a head call sir."

"Well call the head then."

"Sir?"

"Call the head!"

" HEAD!!!HEAD!!!!"

"Nope it didnt hear you, all well."

I was gonna ask this, it's one of the few things that has had me worried. Thanks for the info Marines.

Believe me, making a head call will and should be the least of your worries while you are on the Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi170
    Poolee you already have made an error in paying attention to detail!! You will always capitalize Marine when referring to us. That being said, I strongly suggest that you re-read and heed rules for posting.
    If they keep forgetting to capitalize lightning will strike soon, Marine.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

When you get your hour at night to write a letter home and square away your uniform. You will sh*t, shower and shave and then you can **** and sh*t all you want within that hour.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

I never once requested a head call. I never asked the DIs anything actually. If I didn't know something, I'd just figure it out myself. I made head calls after lights out and when they told us to go. Luckily, my rack was right by the head so I'd always be able to get in there quickly when they gave us 30 seconds or so. I also never drank water either. I wouldn't suggest for any recruits not to drink water, but I firmly believe that your body learns to need what you give it. And I've never been big on drinking much of anything, so I think my body adapted. I could never drink much water.

How did you not drink water in bootcamp? Hello Waterbowl PT. You need water. Go on a couple of long ass patrols , and see how long you can go without water.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    "Sir this recruit requests permission to speak to Sr. Drill Instructor SSgt. Killer. "

Speak thing!

"Sir this recruit requests permission to use the head , sir"

Well is it a f*cking emergency YOU??

"Yes Sir"

Well let me hear your sirens freak!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Wooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now get the f*ck away from me, motherf*cker! Before I drop kick you.

Pretty much kind of went like that.
    Almost to a T Sgt! We also had to spin around in this kind of gay dance circle, spinning our fingers to simulate code lights to go along with our sirens. In case someone didnt "get it".

Thread Information