Can you believe this guy?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Can you believe this guy?

I don't have the words. Between the SEAL trident, the non-issue trousers, and generally looking like a bag of ***, (amongst other things) this guy is really something else.

Oh, well I feel sheepish. There should be a whole forum devoted to idiots like this guy. They're that special.

A true chitbird,Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by DudefromDiego View Post
    Oh, well I feel sheepish. There should be a whole forum devoted to idiots like this guy. They're that special.
    There is a "stickied" thread in Chesty's Hooch devoted to "posers".

Ok...checked the guy out and here is his story, as best as I could ascertain from my field operatives...

Graduated High School at age 12, whereupon he went to Yale. Graduated from Yale at age 13 and went to Virginia Military Academy, where he breezed through in a mere 2 years and picked up his commission at age 15. Immediately entered the Navy, where his brilliance and courage were noticed by the brass and he was placed in charge of a SEAL team. During his time with the SEAL's he was the most highly decorated person, EVER! Even by other branches...they just gave him ribbons and medals. Thus is his awesomeness....anyway....The Marines noticed him and immediately recruited him to cross deck, where they gave him the GCM, waiving 3 of the four years required for that. He was mugged at the bus station and all of his uniforms were taken, so, other servicemen voluntarily gave him various peices of their service's uniforms in order to scramble together a uniform for this photo opportunity. I fail to see anything wrong with this picture when you have all of the facts in the case. This man is a national hero!

I'm guessing that he couldn't get a double-chin waiver and never even caught a ride to meps....YLDNDN6 out!

Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6 View Post
    Ok...checked the guy out and here is his story, as best as I could ascertain from my field operatives...

Graduated High School at age 12, whereupon he went to Yale. Graduated from Yale at age 13 and went to Virginia Military Academy, where he breezed through in a mere 2 years and picked up his commission at age 15. Immediately entered the Navy, where his brilliance and courage were noticed by the brass and he was placed in charge of a SEAL team. During his time with the SEAL's he was the most highly decorated person, EVER! Even by other branches...they just gave him ribbons and medals. Thus is his awesomeness....anyway....The Marines noticed him and immediately recruited him to cross deck, where they gave him the GCM, waiving 3 of the four years required for that. He was mugged at the bus station and all of his uniforms were taken, so, other servicemen voluntarily gave him various peices of their service's uniforms in order to scramble together a uniform for this photo opportunity. I fail to see anything wrong with this picture when you have all of the facts in the case. This man is a national hero!

I'm guessing that he couldn't get a double-chin waiver and never even caught a ride to meps....YLDNDN6 out!
    BWAHAHAHA!!!!
    Thanks bud...needed that.

At least he got the birth control glasses right. LOl

Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6 View Post

You sir, are epic.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC1963 View Post
    dudefromdiego, your idea for this thread was a good one, you didn't know there was another thread, but this thread focuses just on this one guy, which is better than his story over on the more general Poser thread, so good post on your part.

But as I said, how can this guy let us down by not at least getting the MOH or some Navy Crosses to sprinkle on those rows of ribbons to spice it up a bit.
    He must have been too lazy to earn those, is my take on it.

Also, I remember you when you were a poolee, Congratulations on boot camp graduation and Semper Fi, I don't think I got the chance to tell you that when you first got the EGA
    Thanks for the moto points! Been kinda quiet on this site since I came back, but I'm hoping to become a bit more active. As for this tards lack of chest candy, he kind of let us down. What would an impostor be without his rack of Navy Crosses and missions "that he can't talk about" due to National Security? Hell, all I got is a firewatch ribbon and I don't think that's gonna change for a while.

Semper Fidelis.

Last edited by DudefromDiego; 12-17-11 at 01:41 PM. Reason: I dunno... felt like it

What a dumb goober...

Quote Originally Posted by USMC1963 View Post
    Yeah, I just figured he would display those Navy Crosses and Medals of Honor, I mean, he earned 'em. More than likely he just forgot to put them on his uniform---wouldn't you just love to see this guy the recipient of a blanket party????
    Oh yeah. With a linen and an E-tool as our weapon

I second that. For me, it's not so much the act (don't get me wrong, its despicable) but rather it's more the mindset than anything. What is going on in someones head to motivate them to this? Low self esteem? I dunno, but its one thing to go around telling people you were Chesty Puller in your previous life, then another to go out of your way to get uniform items and to parade yourself in public.

the midnight raiders should pay this idiot a visit and teach him a lesson.so he got mugged i thought he was John Wayne,Rambo,and Superman all rolled into one,yeah ONE BIG BAG OF ****.once a wannabe always a wannabe.

I like him...can we keep him??? Please???

yes you can keep him for target practice.you are sick Pup

Thread Information