A Die Hard Wanna B Recruit / Marine
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Die Hard Wanna B Recruit / Marine

i need 4 wavers to be able to go to boot camp im 33 , married w/ kids a dwi 6 yrs ago and 13 tattoos
    i want nothing more than to earn the title "united states marine" the corps has allways been on my mind over the years and now i want to comfortably , maturely , and confidantly serve the corps and nation , and die if needed id rather die on a battlefield with honor than in the states as a civilian

wavers for the age , dependants , and dwi i dont think will be a problem but im covered in ink , and cant find anything positive on the net about the amount of ink i have none of wich is of gang or racist nature

i understand where the corps is coming from and there need for strict rules , its history and heratage are among the last of a few goog qualitys in america

if by some miricale i am cleard i know i would never fail the corps i am in good shape for not taking care of my self all these years (still got that high school 6-pack)

can any marine out there help me - even though i cant want to , ill join the army in order to serve the nation . mainly i want security for my family (my core)

Only way I will attempt to help is by telling you to check what the heck you write..geez!

You will also never find help if you do not cap. Marine!!!!

You beat me to it LCPL that would be a start.

And then there's the thing about making duplicate posts.

On the up side, we have common interests.

Down side--you'll probably end up in the Army.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    You beat me to it LCPL that would be a start.
    LOL I will let you have the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    And then there's the thing about making duplicate posts.

On the up side, we have common interests.

Down side--you'll probably end up in the Army.

Maybe even high school with that spelling.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    In an effort to be realistic,,,,{ and not get banned again ] I can't post much here on this subject..... Except,,,,,,
    WTF, OVER?

{Gee, I was gettin bored again}

Ookaaay.

Going from the top, it's good you filled out a profile. That's step one.

Next on the list is spelling. Get a dictionary. Use same. Punctuation follows. Ditto.

Moving on to your life.....The DWI is waiverable. That's good news. The 13 tats are likely....NOT. But, it may depend on where they are. Don't hold your breath.

Lastly, age is not waiverable, unless you have prior service. Sorry but that's the way it is. You've missed the cutoff by several years. However, the Army is, in fact, an option.

[quote=EYEMONE;429878]I need 4 wavers to be able to go to boot camp im 33 , married w/ kids a dwi 6 yrs ago and 13 tattoos
    i want nothing more than to earn the title "United States Marine" the Corps has allways been on my mind over the years and now i want to comfortably , maturely , and confidantly serve the corps and nation , and die if needed id rather die on a battlefield with honor than in the states as a civilian

Wavers for the age , dependants , and dwi i dont think will be a problem but im covered in ink , and cant find anything positive on the net about the amount of ink i have none of wich is of gang or racist nature

I understand where the Corps is coming from and there need for strict rules , its history and heratage are among the last of a few goog qualitys in America

If by some miricale i am cleard i know i would never fail the Corps I am in good shape for not taking care of my self all these years (still got that high school 6-pack)

Can any Marine out there help me - even though i cant want to , ill join the army in order to serve the nation . mainly i want security for my family (my core) Sorry for no caps on "Marine" I hope this mends the issue . I usualy dont worry to much about spelling or prop. grammer when bloging , sorry for double posts - needed answers

Good lord WTFO? Am I the only one having issues with this one? Seems to me someone still didn't get the point.

At least make an attempt to make some sense of what you are writing. Proper grammar, capitalization, and what not would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Nelly View Post
    Good lord WTFO? Am I the only one having issues with this one? Seems to me someone still didn't get the point.

At least make an attempt to make some sense of what you are writing. Proper grammar, capitalization, and what not would be fantastic.

To late to edit . Sorry for no caps on "Marine " my bad , i actually scored perfect on word meaning and reading comprehension - math is another issue

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Nelly View Post

Consider this a test.... I don't know who's administering the test but it's definetely being administurd.

For the last time, it wouldn't matter if you had a perfect record and clear skin, not even the angels could get you in.

Yes, it ryhmes, for a reason, you are over the season.

Now, take heed, at 33, you are too old to be a Marine!

Yon, fly away, and perhaps try the Army, they may take you today!

Thus endeth the lesson.

Don't take it personal, it's just the way Marines are.

Looks to me like you got a long way to go. If I were you, I'd try to reduce the number of waivers needed to enter the Corps, such as getting all those tattoos removed (or at least most of them). If you are really determined to be a Marine, you shouldn't have a problem with getting them removed. I could see one or two, but 13 is definately not good, hurts the image of the Corps (that's if you earn the title). That dwi also hurts you pretty good, says something about your judgement. I would honestly be surprised if your window is still open, I don't think you have much of a chance shipping off to boot- unless you have some sort of prior service in another branch.

Even if you do make it, your biggest challenge of all would be waiting for you in the fleet. You'll be some 35 year old pfc/lcpl and have to take orders from Marines much younger than you. Me, I'm a 21 year old Sergeant, and I might very well be your Sergeant- you have to ask yourself if you are prepared to answer to and take orders from leaders much younger than yourself(?). Think about it.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I had a 30 yr old sucker in my platoon, don't know how he did it but he did. He was older than 2 of our DI's. as for the punctuation, I wont give you any sheeeit on that one, I'm worse. Its not that i cant do it, it's just i don't care...lol Oh and one more thing, the "Dying for my country" crap has got to go

Thread Information