Army Vet Banned Old Navy Store
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Army Vet Banned Old Navy Store

Army Vet Arron Bennett was band by Old Navy read and watch the video on this story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1618422.html

wow did that store just whack a hornets or what,, they have to do some major damage control,, and the manager should have thank him for pointing it out to him and not make a major scene out of it

I have add the email link so give them a shout out...and tell them what's on your mind..

custserv@oldnavy.com

Thanks for Presenting this Video Marine1955.What an Outrage to those that have Fallen,for the Freedom of Our Country.There should Be a Law Passed,against this Masquerade,that happens to often.These are Creeps that do This.SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Apparently they have shut you down bro??? the vid says no longer available???

At least you can read the story about it.. and email them and give them a comment about it...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh I did bro, believe you me, I did.

Look at what I found there phone number
    PHONE NUMBER
    (904) 278-4351

View Old Navy on a Map of Orange Park Mall
    HOURS Mon to Sat: 10:00am - 9:00pm
    Sun: 12:00pm - 6:00pm

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HM3 Doc Wilder View Post
    Thanks for Presenting this Video Marine1955.What an Outrage to those that have Fallen,for the Freedom of Our Country.There should Be a Law Passed,against this Masquerade,that happens to often.These are Creeps that do This.SEMPER FI
    There is a law; the Stolen Valor Act, the story mentioned it.

Aside from that, who would want the crap that place sells to start with; if I needed an excuse (I didn't) to not shop there, that would be it. Are retailers doing so well in this economy that they don't care who they pizz off? Circuit City, HH Gregg ring a bell? Major PR mess!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I would have Jap Slapped Tha Punk and Tore that Uniform Up...Then tell them I 4 got too take My Valiums as Prescribed by the VA!!!

I Can Dig it Fistfu......Old Dudes Rule....Yeah I knew there was a Law against it,but No One has A Right to Do it;unless they were in the Marines,and Earned It.SEMPER FI Brothers

I got a response from the Old Navy store and they said that it was a misunderstanding and they apologize to him But We all know better ...I hope that store goes broke now..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    I would have Jap Slapped Tha Punk and Tore that Uniform Up...Then tell them I 4 got too take My Valiums as Prescribed by the VA!!!
    That is why you are exiled to the new "Republic of Arizona"! They won't put up with that sort of behavior in a blue state.
    Since the chimp in charge has "seceded" your state out of the union, y'all need to start your own "national" militia. I think half the Jarheads on this site live in AZ; that would be a good start.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    More Marines come from Texas than any other state, Besides, we have shopping centers bigger than Arizona.

there is no longer a Stolen Valor Act the High Court has said the law is unconstitutional

Thread Information