Coffee Talk - Page 31
Create Post
Page 31 of 180 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Sunny and 75 today ... cut the grass.

Yahooooooooooooo We have rain falling down so far all day with a little thunder rumbling.. Wind is very light and it's Cloudy and raining temp is 44º.
    All I can think of is Rain drops are falling on my head..

Warm and 75 with scattered showers all afternoon ...

47 degrees, 97% humidity light breeze out of the west here on the Jersey shore. Looking like a beautiful day so far! Take it slow and ease on into spring gents.

Afternoon all 42º with rain and it rain yesterday 1 3/4 and haven't check today,s amount yet.
    High for today around 44º with winds from the N.E. at 27 mph...
    Hope you all have a peace full day See YA...

44º and partly cloudy skies and some wind blowing today..
    High for today should be close to 65º with the N. at 11 mph..
    Have a great day and stay safe..
    winds out of

Wow. Sorry, I've been UA - the day job is pretty crazy from now until May, for some reason that's the end of our financial year (we couldn't just follow the calendar, or the Federal FY, or anything else normal, nooo...)

But at least we're getting plenty of weather reports!

Rack time for me, one more day to the weekend. First a look around to see if Doc has been by, or if anything else is going on...

s/f!

Cloudy ,windy,and cool today.. Right now it's 40º with winds from the N.E. at 15 mph and the high today 55º maybe..
    We all know how correct the weather for caster are anyway..

Washed the truck just before it started raining this morning so I wouldn't have to dry it off.

Morning all it's 41º and a high of 45º maybe. Right now we have rain in the area and it's light rain too. I hope we get about an inch or so so we can have some green yards around..

Well it's blowing about a million M P H Hahahaha..
    No not really but it's feel like it..
    Right it's 60º with winds coming in at 17 mph from the north..High today around 65º

Have a great week everyone later...

Afternoon all , 52º right now ,up to 59º winds from the north at 19 mph gusting to 23 mph. Went to the V.A. yesterday and it rain all day up and back.
    Hate driving in the rain ,but love the rain cause we need it...
    Have a good day..

Was mostly cloudy and 82 this afternoon ... but thunderstorms are moving through the area now.

Nice outside temp. 58º should reach 68º with some wind and partly cloudy skies over head..
    winds from the south at 17 mph .

52º right now on our way up to 86º with winds from the south about 10 to 20 mph with gust up to 30 mph high clouds so far and chance of rain later on in the afternoon..
    Have a great weekend I know I will..

Thread Information