What are you doing now. - Page 12
Create Post
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well! Nothing gets past you Enstein!

Always funny when someone tries to be smart and misspells Einstein's name.

I Am Beating Farts Out Of The Shirt Tails At A Dry Cleaner

Chillaxin' on the couch after teaching tourists to dive.

Actually if I could get a skate gig like that and escape my current shivthole I'd take it in a heartbeat. So word to the wise...knock it off JP or you'll find out who has the most testoserone around HERE.

YES SIR! ...or YES MA'AM! (whichever applies)

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    High School Teacher - Special Ed and Social Studies

Air Force Reserve Master Sergeant with the 919th SOW.

AAV you are a better man than I for teaching Special Ed. My hat's off to you for that.

JP...smartazz....LOL.

Fighting with my oldest daughter and wife. I am losing big time.

I get to help patients everyday and nothing is better than helping someone get out of pain. I graduate from Cleveland Chiropractic College in December and get my license to practice in Missouri after that. I got a great friend with a beautiful clinic to practice in, and the Lord has answered all of my prayers for my personal success so far. I keep praying for the safety of our Marines (and other services as well) every day. What could be better than this? Oh, I have a great woman also. Semper Fi, Tom

Quote Originally Posted by AAV Crewchief View Post
    High School Teacher - Special Ed and Social Studies

Air Force Reserve Master Sergeant with the 919th SOW.
    Dude much respect for a teacher an a special ED teacher. Its a hard job normaly but it becomes harder for kids with special needs.

I work for the (Devil) Power Utilty Company as a Transmission Dispatcher. Getting ready to go for another promotion/pay raise test.

So I am hopping that congress can slap some sense into the EPA morons so maybe in the future no one has to worry about rolling black outs an other power stablity problems.

It is an intersting job an when I am having a bad day then that means people do not have power.

After getting out of the service, I went and spent about 20 years working on an ambulance and a 911 center for Pinellas County Flordia. I "retired" to the Savannah, GA area and now work as a Communitcation Officer for Effingham County.

My current job did not exist before 9/11. NO, I'm not TSA but I work with them every day. I could tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you! :-D

I work for the GIBill! Getting a B.S. hoping to go back in and fly. Probably Coast Gaurd cause I don't want to deploy anymore and am now living the married life. I know that the Corps and marraige don't work that well.

Thread Information