What are you doing now. - Page 10
Create Post
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Its more liek what i just did....a little while ago..... TAps sounds n me and the several seabees around me all stand and pay our respects for the fallen and these air force guys come out their barracks so i yell "TAPS!" they look at me and just keep friken walking. soon as the last note ends i yell carry on and hunt them down and give 'em a good old fashion marine corps a$$ chewing for how nasty and disrespectful they are. its was liek something outta boot man they didnt know what hit 'em. lol

Declared disabled 2001 Service Connected 100%.

I make ****e that kills ****e...I'm a chemical operator for a major chemical company.

Still in the reserves, trying to go active duty and lat move to 0211. However the whole augment to active duty thing has been going on for 3 months and haven't heard anything back yet. Hoping to find out more at drill next weekend.

Correctional Officer with NC DOC. I work with a co/op with the NC Forestry. We have a program called B.R.I.D.G.E. where we take 18-24 year old inmates and teach them wildland fire fighting. We give them classes on Fire weather, fire behavior, and chain-saws. Its a great program and I get alot of satisfaction in teaching street thugs some core values, then seeing some of them change into self-respecting young men.

i have a steady job and it is mainly summertime work
    i work in a hot factory and i was assigned to pick fly schitt off of sticky flypaper business booms in the hot summer time

Quote Originally Posted by Causby View Post
    Correctional Officer with NC DOC. I work with a co/op with the NC Forestry. We have a program called B.R.I.D.G.E. where we take 18-24 year old inmates and teach them wildland fire fighting. We give them classes on Fire weather, fire behavior, and chain-saws. Its a great program and I get alot of satisfaction in teaching street thugs some core values, then seeing some of them change into self-respecting young men.

Sounds Great, Street thugs with chainsaws.

I work for the Chalmers P. Wylie Ambulatory Care Center (Veterans Affairs) In Columbus Ohio as a Medical Support Assistant.. Great Job and its and Important Job

I currently work in the Nuclear Security industry and have been doing this for nearly 15 years now. I am so grateful to have such an awesome job and one that I enjoy doing as well!

Corrections Officer for the last 15 yrs. Can go another 6 years or 13. Don't know yet. But I am sure we will never run out of inmates.

Smile

I am blessed by having to work hard for a living.Just do it,you can.

I work for the Department of Veteran Affairs in Philadelphia.

I fly for an airline based in Newark NJ.

Credits
    Savings
    Retired
    41 years on the front lines for a local company
    Mustang
    started as locker washer/rehab finished as national transportation Mgr

DOT regs---

Thread Information