What are you doing now. - Page 17
Create Post
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    After getting out of the Corps, I worked for Blackwater from 01'-07', I was a Advisor in Iraq, I was based out of Balad, I would use my Intel Skills learned in the Corps there, just not wearing Cammies . Got out of that and settled down in the Country in Western TN, where I am a Investigator for Somerville Police Department. Son is going into the Marine Corps this Decemeber once he recieves his diploma.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgtPressley View Post
    After getting out of the Corps, I worked for Blackwater from 01'-07', I was a Advisor in Iraq, I was based out of Balad, I would use my Intel Skills learned in the Corps there, just not wearing Cammies . Got out of that and settled down in the Country in Western TN, where I am a Investigator for Somerville Police Department. Son is going into the Marine Corps this Decemeber once he recieves his diploma.
    Hi! Just another Jarhead from W. TN (Carroll County) inviting you to join the group Morning Zephyr. No pressure. Guys just stop in and saying good morning. The same guys also have Evening Zephyr if you would rather say good evening. We have new guys to WWII Marine Raiders in the group. I am an old Vietnam era Marine. Served for 11 1/2 years. Joined the Army National Guard out of Jackson (actually the Intel detachment which was based in Nashville) and ended up doing a tour in Iraq in 2006. Come join us.

Worked for DEA for a bit setting up electronic surveillance, then DOD radars, now the FAA radars, weather systems, and a lot of computers and their associated networks.

I am doing the same thing I did when I was in the Marines. A computer tech/admin/nerd.

I've been a Firefighter almost 12 years now, a Paramedic for almost 10 years and a Haz-Mat Technician for 2. Before that did a lot of construction, school and what ever I had to do to keep food on the Families table.

Working in a Cosmetics company in NC, apart of process improvement/engineering team. Former law enforcement in Tx. (miss it)..Husband/Father of 2 future Marines..

Well when I got in 81 I went to home in W. TN. and stayed there for about three months till I couldn't find a job so went west to OK. got a job as a feed truck driver worked there then headed north to Kansas where I've been ever since. Work in Radio ,feed yards and fab. PVC pipe fitting, and feeding cattle and running mills until played in a band for 20 years now I'm retired because of accident.
    Sucks too.

Chiropractor in Raytown, Missouri. At my clinic early, stay late, never had it so good.
    Life gets better every day. I get to help veterans, children, old folks, everyone, everyday. Prayers to you all my Brothers and Sisters.

Son moving here from Louisiana. What great joy!

Semper Fi,

Tom

Lead Test Tech Mitsubishi electric power products INC in Warrendale Pa.

Build, test and repair major components for Diesel/electric trains all over the US, Canada and Mexico.

I work at the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, Office of Deputy District Director

Semper fi, y'all

I'm the service manager at a bicycle shop in Southern California. So I run the repair department there. I got out in 2009, moved back home and been working on bikes ever since. Working on bikes has been the best thing for my PTSD so I think I'll stay here for a while. Semper Fi !

I'm 62, now and retired,held down all kinds of jobs during my working days.
    I'm now enjoying life,and watching the wife get ****ed because she isn't
    old enough to retired . Life is good these days.

Just reenlisted and dropped to the IRR for a break. Working as an independent contractor, currently two clients...both subcontracted to the DoD. Sometime next year I will probably be looking into an IMA billet.

Working at Veterans Affairs got out a PFC. Filed and got 100% p&t compensations . Not happy with the Corps but well loved nonetheless. Suffered one NJP had stress through it.

SharePoint Administrator, DoD contractor at Tinker AFB.

Thread Information