Question on something I was told by a MEPS liason
Create Post

Question on something I was told by a MEPS liason

I have a question about something I was told while selecting my field at MEPS last month. I had planned on choosing the Combat Support area but they had no positions left for me. I was told that since the infantry was at 125% of capacity it was a job that I could easily switch with someone in my pool, seeing as it was so hard to get into. I realize now that I may have been hoodwinked a bit into selecting that field. Does anyone know weather or not the Infantry is actually as over booked as I was told?

the grunt side is seriously packed tighter than two faggots in a foot locker.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc3521 View Post
    the grunt side is seriously packed tighter than two faggots in a foot locker.
    Ok, that was friggin hilarious. Now I have to go erase that image by looking at hot naked women diking out.

Probably, we're downsizing so that means less space for you poolees to get in and get what you want.
    They're even letting short timers get out three months before their EAS just tio make space and not letting some people reenlist.

Thread Information