my new whip, and wheels! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    ......FORD????....."found on road DEAD!"......HERE'S a REAL TRUCK!!!!!.....Attachment 8885.....built for carrying "SOFT" cargo!!!!

Good taste, Doc!

Here's mine all tucked away in it's bed.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc3521 View Post
    Sold my hunk of crap 2010 ram last month and bought a 2010 f150 xlt super crew 5.4.

Just threw on the 20 in kmc brodie wheels sitting on cooper zeon ltz's(275 55 20)

What do ya think!

finally got the color I wanted to !
    You're going to be the envy of all the PFCs you're working with. Hope you're ready to be a chauffeur.

hahaha It'll be a great way to earn some residual income from all those young pfc's lol. I think the only time Ill have to worry about that is if I get sent back to MOS school.

hahaha It'll be a great way to earn some residual income from all those young pfc's lol. I think the only time Ill have to worry about that is if I get sent back to MOS school.
    Are you going to be active or reserve?

Thats awesome, Its always nice to have a DD(PFC) to drive a nice truck around. Thats the bait man. DRIFTWOOD Here We COME!!!!

hahah hell yeah squishy lmao! BR34 reserve for now as there are no active openings. My Sgt Maj has me down for the next available ADOS slot available so that will be sweet if I get it!

Nice ride ! That 4 x 4 is just a decal correct ?

yes 4x4

and yes just a decal from the factory

Thread Information