Well, I screwed up.
Create Post

Well, I screwed up.

I graduated bootcamp on October 8th, 2010 and in the chaos of leaving the island, I left my coreframes box in the squad bay. I have my coreframes, but my Alpha blouse belt was in that box. I've got every other uniform item required for the Service Alphas except for my Alpha blouse belt.

I have to report to MCT with my Service Alphas on the 19th and I live no where close to a Navy or Marine base. So is there anyway to order the belt online and get it sent to me?

Thanks for any help, Marines.

Nevermind, I found a website that I can order it off of.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Boot camp scare tactic horror story I'm sure .... We were told that if we lost the belt loop we would have to buy an entire new alpha blouse. I believed it at the time.

Marine you need to learn your gear needs to be taken care of before anything else.

One of the guys I took a taxi with from the airport to geiger didn't even have alphas on when he checked in lol. All you do is walk into a big building, seperate by itb and mct then change over into cammies. It's not really that big of a deal so don't sweat it. But I would wear my alphas haha

tsk tsk Uniform of the Day lol

Don't buy one online. Go see your recruiter. The least he could do is give you an Alpha belt! You did give him the quota he needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardiner1775 View Post
    Don't buy one online. Go see your recruiter. The least he could do is give you an Alpha belt! You did give him the quota he needed!
    Good point.

Boot camp scare tactic horror story I'm sure .... We were told that if we lost the belt loop we would have to buy an entire new alpha blouse. I believed it at the time.
    Yup, that's exactly what we were told.

Quote Originally Posted by Mledford View Post
    I graduated bootcamp on October 8th, 2010 and in the chaos of leaving the island, I left my coreframes box in the squad bay. I have my coreframes, but my Alpha blouse belt was in that box. I've got every other uniform item required for the Service Alphas except for my Alpha blouse belt.

I have to report to MCT with my Service Alphas on the 19th and I live no where close to a Navy or Marine base. So is there anyway to order the belt online and get it sent to me?

Thanks for any help, Marines.

Hey young Marine try going to www.ebay.com they have all kinds of uniforms there

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post

lol yep, I lost my e tool somehow and on graduation day my Kill hat told me that Ill go through the ceremony and then be held on the island until I payed 350 bucks for it.

We graduated, got dismissed he yelled my name and I was like "F*CK" I went over to him, he shook my hand and told me good luck, lmao what a d*ck

Lol a dude in my plt lost his kevlar

"Gear adrift is a gift".

I'd see the recruiter. Failing that, hit the MCX website, and/or ebay. Your local salvation army/goodwill, this time of year, breaks out all sorts of uniforms they use as 'halloween costumes', which may work as well.

But the recruiter is a good idea too.

OK settle down kids don't get your panties in a bunch!!
    I have the sight you need to got to. just follow the link and get your stuff.
    http://www.usmc-mccs.org/shopping/

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Losing gear happens. Losing unimportant gear happens more often. Just wait till you get the total crap-dump you get from CIF in the fleet. you'll NEVER use 75-80% of that, so I'd advice locking it up somewhere nice and secure, and never touching it until you've got a stupid-a** J.O.B (it's a really annoying inspection you might have to do once in a while to please some schmoe).

Thread Information