how many active members here?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how many active members here?

Any of you have any guesstimate of how many different active members are here? Let's say those who post at least once every 30 days?
    How many posts have there been in Sept?
    Thanks.

Registered User Free Member Lock-n-Load's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Smile greybeard

I'll wager a guess, that ...thousands of "members" in here never post...just laying in the weeds...why???....I'll never know. S/F

The upside is that I'm a member of another USMC forum, with over 7000 members, and there are fewer posts in any given month there than on any one weekend here. I estimate the active members there(1 post/month) at a liberal 35 members, with the vast majority of the posts being from one person-and most of those have zero replies. Many weekends, there will be no new posts at all there, so I'm pleased with the active participation I see here.

Registered User Free Member Lock-n-Load's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Smile Mega-Dittos

Same here, greybeard....I did a tour over there and you summed it up perfectly...99% of the Moderaters in Leatherneck.com...I respect...and the subject matter is stimulating, but only a small percent of the Marines onboard contribute opinions, etc...satchel charges don't explode online, unfortunately!!!...hey Marine, carry on regardless. Semper Fi

I try to drop by at least once a day (occasionally don't get in). Most days I don't feel like writing (doing that for a living 9-12 hours per day). I like hearing about the experiences (and world point of view) of you Marines from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Beirut, Gulf 1, Somalia & Iraqi Freedom (and points in between). Also enjoy the variety of posts & good scoop for the DEPS &
    Poolees & from our fresh-from-bootcamp Marines. (Don't care much for the civvie forums so I don't go there.) As forums go, this feels like home to me.

active members here sh** i live here hehehehe

Some of the Marine's just like to read and don't post......

Sgt Sostand you are Sgt of the Guard tonight ....

Roll Call......So Marines Sound Off.........

Present.....

Sempers,

Roger

POST?

You mean I can be a member here and not have to post?

Jerry told me that if I didn't post at least once a week, I would have to pay the normal $19.95 monthly membership fee...

Now you tell me I can just read and not post?

and here I went and bought a spell checker and hired a red haired secretary to edit missspelling on my posts....

Talking POSTING! ! ! !

I don't get in here as often as I like, but I do try to post when I can. No matter where you go, you will always find those Marines who will talk your heads off and those who just sit back and listen. But we still have a great crew of Marines who Post here.

Red Dragon aka HL

Registered User Free Member Kurt Stover's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Read it every weekday. Staying low and cool. No sense in blabing my suck and trying to prove anything. If I see/read something that pricks me one way or another I'll chime...otherwise, just chilling.

Cpl Weiler reporting for duty as ordered!

Da^& I love this site.

Sempers,

MW

Sparrowhawk, how about you send that good lookin red-headed secretary over here, because I can't spell or type. In the mean time, Sgt Dan is standing before the man. Damn last time that happened I think I got an Article 15.

Registered User Free Member richgitz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up

I'm on board, and I try to get in on the action. But there's times
    that I just like reading. If I have a couple of Brewski's I'll talk my
    A** off. This is in my opion the best Marine Site going, and the
    Jarheads are a great bunch of Marines.

Registered User Free Member CPL-Mac's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I come here for Drifters Jokes and to stay connected with my Corp.

Semper Fi All!

In here almost every day. Drop comments from time to time as it suits me. This is like coming home for me....nothing but family and good friends.

S/F !

Thread Information