if my skin gets dry in boot camp can i use a moisturizer
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if my skin gets dry in boot camp can i use a moisturizer

i heard that theres the post exchange does that have skin moisturizer

I seriously just WTF'd out loud. My wife now thinks I'm crazy.

Get your mind right, you're going to be getting trained to be a Marine. You aren't going to summer camp!

**** your skin.

Use lubriplate when you get to the rifle range.

Haha wow...
    Dude your ashy skin won't really be a problem when you're covered in sweat.

Plus, the recruit PX is like a ghetto peace of sh!t store where they don't even bother to take the sh!t out of the box it comes in. It's not like yoiu get to buy what you want anyway.
    The main PX is nice and it's sort of like a small Wal Mart with a bunch of motto sh!t.

Credits
    Savings
    This kid has an infatuation for the (Click Here) ---> PX.

hahah. All smart @$$ replies aside, my knuckles cracked till they bled in the cold. I used the bootleg carmex they have at the px. If you are referring to your face, I think the AF hands out lubiderm with their tampons.....

This was by the far, the funniest post Ive read. lol. At the ****ty PX that you do go to, you'll be able to buy lotion. So dont worry. Actually, you get a war bag in receiving, giving you the basic necessities for the first couple weeks, and in there is chap stick, and a small bottle of lotion. Your skin is going to get extremely dry, especially your hands, due to ALL the damn hand sanitizer you will use, so use lip balm on your hands. It works WAY better than lotion.

try this for a helping cure p!ss on your skin the acid will help it

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Use LSA....relax....your soaking in it!

Do you have a medical/skin condition that requires you to use lotion from a doctor?

OMG LMAO ,johncoughlin15 You do know that they have not passed the openly gay bill yet. Maybe you should wait to join?

Haha
    He has to look sexy for all the other guys. Make sure you drop the soap and ask the other boys to lather you up.
    So long gay boyssss

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha, his question had to be the gayest thing Ive ever encountered lololololololololol f*cking lotion hahahahahahahah what a retard hahahahahah who the f*ck asks something that stupid ahahahahahahahahaah

Quote Originally Posted by johncoughlin15 View Post
    i heard that theres the post exchange does that have skin moisturizer

Thread Information