What an idiot
Create Post

Thread: What an idiot

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Obviously someone smart enough to get away with it so far.

Seriously though, this is an ongoing investigation. We shouldn't even be talking about it. No need to start stupid rumors about something this serious.

Wow, thats crazy. At first I thought it was gang related but it definitely looks like something else

Quote Originally Posted by Steve018 View Post
    Wow, thats crazy. At first I thought it was gang related but it definitely looks like something else

I wonder who these guys are Aiming at? I mean I hope the Authorities are taking this seriously. This is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    I wonder who these guys are Aiming at? I mean I hope the Authorities are taking this seriously. This is no joke.
    Definitely. They said that they think the shootings are related, its very serious. It's probably some nut job who's very anti-military or pro-jihad.

A few weeks ago, all the RSS's falling under RS Orlando canceled PT and were closed to all Poolees and civilains because someone had made several bomb threats haha. At first we thought SSGT. was joking, but he said "seriously get out, you can't be here, there was an actual bomb threat and the CO said to get all civilians away." well, maybe with a bit more color did he say that...

Quote Originally Posted by devin0116 View Post
    A few weeks ago, all the RSS's falling under RS Orlando canceled PT and were closed to all Poolees and civilains because someone had made several bomb threats haha. At first we thought SSGT. was joking, but he said "seriously get out, you can't be here, there was an actual bomb threat and the CO said to get all civilians away." well, maybe with a bit more color did he say that...

My RSS hasn't been closed at all (I think our Gunnery Sergeant would just stand outside the station and DARE a bomber or shooter to make a move. With his eyes. He's badass) and I hope it doesn't come to that. Seems like the Marines are being specifically targeted too. Hm. Reminds me of an NCIS episode I watched.

Just found out they found more bullet holes this morning in the Marine Corps museum. This is ridiculous.

I am sure whatever organization it is or whoever it is will be uncovered and brought to justice. And I suppose stupid wasn't the right word.

Quote Originally Posted by younger223 View Post
    I am sure whatever organization it is or whoever it is will be uncovered and brought to justice. And I suppose stupid wasn't the right word.
    http://newhavenregister.com/articles...504_103010.txt

I thought as much...that the Marines are specifically being targeted...sounds like a military reject to me. I can't see why any Marine; former, disgruntled, or otherwise would want to intentionally bring harm to any of his brothers. The Feds will get on this quickly, I'm sure.

http://newhavenregister.com/articles...504_103010.txt

I thought as much...that the Marines are specifically being targeted...sounds like a military reject to me. I can't see why any Marine; former, disgruntled, or otherwise would want to intentionally bring harm to any of his brothers. The Feds will get on this quickly, I'm sure.
    It seems like hes not targeting any marines just marine things like he dosnt want to harm anybody just make a point

he just shot the Coast Guard recruiting station.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39967601...-washington_dc

They've got Cops posted at my RS for bomb threats and all that dumb ****. I hope this guy gets caught. It's irritating. Cops could be out there doing there thing, instead of being posted at a Marine Corps Career Center. Besides, it seems strange that the Marines would need the NYPD for protection but I suppose it's just protocall.

They've got Cops posted at my RS for bomb threats and all that dumb ****. I hope this guy gets caught. It's irritating. Cops could be out there doing there thing, instead of being posted at a Marine Corps Career Center. Besides, it seems strange that the Marines would need the NYPD for protection but I suppose it's just protocall.
    Lol, thats where we bring in Security Forces. Thats crazy, can you guys still have pool functions there?

That's insane lol.

Thread Information