in boot camp when do you go to the post exchange
Create Post

in boot camp when do you go to the post exchange

and what can you buy?

When the drill instructor says you can and what the drill instructor you can.

Credits
    Savings
    After evening chow.

Candy and sodas for after lights out.

Smokes for after chow or for the walk back.

Stuff like that.

You can also get some of those bikini brief designer undies so you don't have to wear the issues.

The civvie chippies that work there, iffen they take a shine to you, can help you in ANY WAY you'd like. (Get my drift? wink, wink.) They are always on the hunt for big bad ass Maurines.

Usually at least once a week as a whole platoon to do your weekly shopping. Last week you can go on your own time.

I think we went to the Recruit PX only twice while down south at MCRD San Diego. Up north at Edson Range we only went once. We where only allowed to by things that the Plt needed as a whole. New deck towels, writing paper, pens, envelopes, stamps, smell good, scuzz brushes, etc, etc. Don't think its going to be like going to your Local Wal-Mart. Its not you don't get to pick and choose what you buy, your Drill Instructors will give you guys a list on what you need, and tell you what your not allowed to buy. As far as going to the PX after boot, its more of a personal shopping thing then. Honestly the PX sucks unless its need right now thing. Other than that save your money, and go off base to the Wal-Mart.

On that note I'm surprised Wally World hasn't weaseled there way on to Military Installations. Brings up a question though, if they did would it have to be tax free like the PX?

At P.I., just off base, there's a Super Walmart. The DIs help you organize car pools to go there, once a week.

NOT!

lol at some of these answers.

I only went about 2 or 3 times... You will buy what they tell you to and not a thing less or a thing more

Quote Originally Posted by ohio3018 View Post
    lol at some of these answers.

I only went about 2 or 3 times... You will buy what they tell you to and not a thing less or a thing more
    Thats what i was thinking lmao........... snacks??? **** we had a kid get dropped back in training for stealing one of those mini cereal boxes from the chow hall.

We went to the px twice during boot, only could buy stamps and hygeine items. Nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by usmc3521 View Post
    Thats what i was thinking lmao........... snacks??? **** we had a kid get dropped back in training for stealing one of those mini cereal boxes from the chow hall.

We went to the px twice during boot, only could buy stamps and hygeine items. Nothing else

Rah!! Had one kid that stole a mustard pack from the chow hall in our plt. We all got thrashed while he stood at attention sucking on the mustard pack. Needless to say we all wanted to kill that little bastard. He was a turd anyway always *****ing, and whining about things. Even up to the day we graduated, wonder what happened to that douche. He probably whined his way out of the Corps

You can order a Pizza and have it delivered to your squad bay. Thats New now.

Credits
    Savings
    Man have things CHANGED. In 65 at PI I was allowed to send 25 cents via The House Mouse on 2 occassions to get me a pack of Camels. Didn't have a Smoking Lamp til week 12 & 13. I Hope you were joking about the Pizza Delivery....

Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    Man have things CHANGED. In 65 at PI I was allowed to send 25 cents via The House Mouse on 2 occassions to get me a pack of Camels. Didn't have a Smoking Lamp til week 12 & 13. I Hope you were joking about the Pizza Delivery....

HAHA! I about fell on the floor laughing! No way in hail would they allow that, I was being facetious!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    You can order a Pizza and have it delivered to your squad bay. Thats New now.
    I literally lost my bowls laughing............lololololololol

Thread Information