!!
Create Post

Thread: !!

Talking !!

Hey everyone, just got approved for my job, Motor Transportation!
    I'm pretty excited about it, it's the one I wanted from the start...does anyone else have this as their MOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan92 View Post
    Hey everyone, just got approved for my job, Motor Transportation!
    I'm pretty excited about it, it's the one I wanted from the start...does anyone else have this as their MOS?
    Party foul. Scar might just come in here and rip you a new one... Haha.

There are a few threads for MOS's, if you'd like to discuss it, it'd be a better idea for you to post in one of those threads as opposed to making a new one. ASVAB Scores & MOS's is good thread for posting anything like that. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    Party foul. Scar might just come in here and rip you a new one... Haha.

There are a few threads for MOS's, if you'd like to discuss it, it'd be a better idea for you to post in one of those threads as opposed to making a new one. ASVAB Scores & MOS's is good thread for posting anything like that. Good luck.
    wooohhh, now wait a minute I was just posting the MOS I got approved for. I know what MT consist of and what the qualifications are for it already.
    ...wasn't trying to start any arguements or anything, just posted a new thread out of excitement, and was wondering if anyone else had MT as their contracted MOS.

wooohhh, now wait a minute I was just posting the MOS I got approved for. I know what MT consist of and what the qualifications are for it already.
    ...wasn't trying to start any arguements or anything, just posted a new thread out of excitement, and was wondering if anyone else had MT as their contracted MOS.
    I was merely joking with my first statement. However, the ASVAB Scores & MOS thread is for poolees to post what contracts they have, the same way the ship date thread works. That's all. I'm just trying to save you some flak that might come your way.

I was merely joking with my first statement. However, the ASVAB Scores & MOS thread is for poolees to post what contracts they have, the same way the ship date thread works. That's all. I'm just trying to save you some flak that might come your way.

oh haha gotcha, lol well I can freakin care less what any of the other poolees have to say about this thread and if i posted it in the wrong section or whatever, they can kiss my a5s, im excited about the job that I got. At least I didnt post it in the "Ask a Marine" forum. I hardly ever make new threads about anything I felt that this was a fairly appropriate thread to post.

oh haha gotcha, lol well I can freakin care less what any of the other poolees have to say about this thread and if i posted it in the wrong section or whatever, they can kiss my a5s, im excited about the job that I got. At least I didnt post it in the "Ask a Marine" forum. I hardly ever make new threads about anything I felt that this was a fairly appropriate thread to post.
    Fair enough. lol. I'm pretty stoked I just got my engineer contract, and I have a buddy who might go Motor T.

Fair enough. lol. I'm pretty stoked I just got my engineer contract, and I have a buddy who might go Motor T.

ahh thats awesome!! Combat Engineer? that was my third choice! COngrats to you

Thread Information