Poolee IST/PFT Stats - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    and before you spaz out we are only looking out for you man. You should really jump in on the running. I mean sprints day and night. Showing drastic improvements for me...

no I would love to be at what I was a few months ago, these numbers are a lot lower than from what my best was. but I'm just coming off an injury where it was very ify that I would even still be eligible and from when I started working out again I was at 0 pull ups and about 30 crunches and and I was just able to start working out again a two weeks ago. I'm doing three work outs a day 2 with my recruiter one by myself and going from not being able to do a single pull up to passing my IST I'm ok with that, I've been improving remarkably fast and I don't think I'll get back to my best before boot camp but at least I'm back to being good enough to go.

and honcho I don't really care what people think about me. and as for the running I know its slow everybody at my RS lost time this last winter its hard to run in three feet of snow lol but I am doing that now every morning I do sprints with my recruiter and I run three miles by myself every night I may not be strong or fast but I'm trying

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Fist IST
    1 1/2 mile run- 14:32
    Crunchs- 61
    Pull ups- 4

Last IST
    1 1/2 mile run- 11:31
    Crunchs- 96
    Pull ups- 15
    (and that was after pt for 4 days straight)

First Ist :
    1 1/2 mile run : 11:53
    Crunches : 87
    pull ups : 10

Lastest Ist :
    1 1/2 miles run : 9:45
    Crunches : 105
    Pull ups : 18

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Pullups: 24 ( I did 29 the other day though)
    Crunches: 50 :/
    1.5 mile: 10:42

24 pull ups but only 50 crunches? What gives?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    I guess I'll just say it but you guys have beastly PT scores hope they are real.. If so keep up the good work.. Just to let everyone else know this isn't to boast or lie etc it's to post real scores to get help etc. Again good job keep up the work.

Im wondering how he has enough core strength to do 29 pulls ups and only push out 50 crunches....

latest scores :

Pull Ups- 9
    Sit-ups- 86
    1.5 Mile- 13:13

My run is so bad being that i ran in the heat after a long day and no food. I feel a lot better while running though, i can definitely see improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    I guess I'll just say it but you guys have beastly PT scores hope they are real.. If so keep up the good work.. Just to let everyone else know this isn't to boast or lie etc it's to post real scores to get help etc. Again good job keep up the work.
    I read this thread with a grain of salt.

The same goes for the ASVAB thread. I don't understand it...

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Im wondering how he has enough core strength to do 29 pulls ups and only push out 50 crunches....

latest scores :

Pull Ups- 9
    Sit-ups- 86
    1.5 Mile- 13:13

My run is so bad being that i ran in the heat after a long day and no food. I feel a lot better while running though, i can definitely see improvement.
    You still got time to work on it. Pull ups are the money makers on the pft worth 5 pts each so hit them hard good luck stay motivated and drive out to baton rouge and work with us one day.. It's a long drive but it'll ve worth it when you see our pt workouts.. I was only able to get 4 "ugly" pull ups before now I can get around 15 great form in just a few months.. motivation is the fuel

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah unfortnuately that is my real ist score, I havent been doing crunches alot and we had to do them slightly uphill for some dumb reason. Pullups are my main workout, i have 3 pullup bars in my house and i do them all the time, but this month im going to do my best to get my crunches up to 100

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I am capable of doing more, i just slacked alot on crunches last month.. and i only weight about 140 so pullups are slightly easier for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    You still got time to work on it. Pull ups are the money makers on the pft worth 5 pts each so hit them hard good luck stay motivated and drive out to baton rouge and work with us one day.. It's a long drive but it'll ve worth it when you see our pt workouts.. I was only able to get 4 "ugly" pull ups before now I can get around 15 great form in just a few months.. motivation is the fuel
    Definitely man, i want to go up there a few times before my Poolee validation in September. Slidell isnt that far, about an hours drive.

As far as the pull ups i honestly didnt do them before i DEPed. I started at 6 and im slowing working my way up. its a long way til October so i do have plenty of time. Still, im trying to train like i ship next month.

Had my final IST before I ship in 3 weeks yesterday. IDK what happened but I ran a 9:37 mile and a half, 10 pullups, and my usual 100 crunches. I weighed in at 202 though (i had a bit to drink the night before which I shouldnt have done) but still I dont think I have ever run that d*** fast.

Thread Information