Poolee IST/PFT Stats - Page 13
Create Post
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPPERX84 View Post
    Random note: We have a guy at our Station that ran the 1.5 in 8:06 at our last function. How ridiculous is that? Anyhow, 49 days and counting....
    yeaa haha, we had some little mexican kid run a 7:35 1.5 mile...he was literally sprinting the entire time.

well I'm doing good guys, got 28 days to ship and I've been taking a different approach to fitness. instead of running my usual long-distance I'm changing it up with 1-2 mile "fast" runs followed by 1 mile of alternating wind-sprints/walking. my knees have started to hurt so for now I'm just going to stick to that and lay-off the 4-5 miles of slow jogging.

IST as of 1 week ago:
    16 pull-ups
    119 crunches
    10:20 1.5 mile

****ty.

any advice on how you got your 1.5 Mile time so low? i do mine in around 13 minutes now,

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrown10 View Post
    any advice on how you got your 1.5 Mile time so low? i do mine in around 13 minutes now,
    run everyday and try to beat your time thats what i did and it works.

Well if you wanna get your short distance runs down, you gotta work on short distances. Go out there and start busting your ass on the 1.5 mile. You do it long enough then right off the gun you'll be moving at a damn fast pace, and you'll keep that up the whole 1.5 miles.

I reckon the more your work on the 1.5-2mile, then the better your 3 mile will get. Going out everyday and running 3-4 miles is good to get you conditioned, and to lose weight...but it's not good for performance necessarily. Help me with some insight if need-be Poolees.

Quote Originally Posted by dotKev View Post
    As compared to last month:

Pull-ups: 8
    Crunches: 63
    1.5 Run: 10:01

Stay motivated folks.
    This month:

Pull-ups: 9
    Crunches: 72
    1.5 Run: 10:30

Also did the CFT, in which I got 92 ammo can lifts in 2 minutes, and my time for the event was 2:25.

ist
    1.5 run 10:35
    pull ups 15
    99 crunchs

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    I finally hit over 20 pullups today, 22. Good enough, but I'm still striving to reach 30.

My crunches are still around 120-135 and I want to increase those too. Any suggestions to increase my crunches fellow poolees?

I have yet to see my current 1.5 mile time which I should see by next week or month.

This month:

Pull-ups: 9
    Crunches: 72
    1.5 Run: 10:30

Also did the CFT, in which I got 92 ammo can lifts in 2 minutes, and my time for the event was 2:25.
    Nice. I heard the CFT was pretty hard but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Oh and I saw your ship date, I'm leaving on 08/08 too bro.

IST
    Pullups: 8
    Crunches: 100
    1.5 Mile: 12:04

Good stuff man, see you on the Island. And the CFT is difficult, but it's also a ton of fun. Check out some videos of it on YouTube.

Good stuff man, see you on the Island. And the CFT is difficult, but it's also a ton of fun. Check out some videos of it on YouTube.
    Fun?! You must be high. The CFT SUCKS!!!

for sure

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The CFT is awsome! I love it.. its so motivating

Quote Originally Posted by ImpatientPoolee View Post
    Fun?! You must be high. The CFT SUCKS!!!
    Hahaha nah man I mean sure you feel like **** once you pass the fireman carry but like calebh said, it's too damn motivating to hate.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    i got a 1:46 on my cft

Well he didn't say it wasn't MOTIVATING he said it was FUN. Lol, sure, it's motivating...but when you're sprinting those ammo cans 140 yards at the time you're like "ahh, ****!"

yah I did it for the first time 3 weeks ago and got a 2:35...not bad for my first time I suppose.

Thread Information