Poolee IST/PFT Stats - Page 19
Create Post
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    Ok, you guys are just silly.

One poolee at my station can nail 20 pullups, but only 62 crunches. **** happens, you may be strong in one field, but not in another. If you have nothing to say to help the person out on their IST then don't say anything. We are poolees here trying to moto each other and give tips and such not claim who is lying about their stats which I doubt many people do here.
    Word.. Lying about my physical condition only hurts me so its pointless for me to do it anyways

We apologized man, well i did lol.

Anyway, latest scores:

Pull-ups- 9
    Sut-ups- 86
    1.5 Mile- 13:00

Im getting there! Im about to change my pace because these are my scores without giving my all and putting out. Poolee Function on May 7th.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    We apologized man, well i did lol.

Anyway, latest scores:

Pull-ups- 9
    Sut-ups- 86
    1.5 Mile- 13:00

Im getting there! Im about to change my pace because these are my scores without giving my all and putting out. Poolee Function on May 7th.
    Not bad, my next run is probly going to be in that area because my legs have been killing me, idk if I should go to the doctor or just push through it.

Last IST
    Pull-ups: 22
    Crunches: 85
    1.5 mile: 10:19

Quote Originally Posted by calebh180 View Post
    Not bad, my next run is probly going to be in that area because my legs have been killing me, idk if I should go to the doctor or just push through it.

My comment was meant as an apology. But I'm telling you from experience, ALWAYS see a doctor. You don't want to just push through something that could become a serious problem for you in recruit training and get you DQ'd.

See a doctor and make sure you're safe to be so rough on yourself.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Desm20110516 View Post
    My comment was meant as an apology. But I'm telling you from experience, ALWAYS see a doctor. You don't want to just push through something that could become a serious problem for you in recruit training and get you DQ'd.

See a doctor and make sure you're safe to be so rough on yourself.
    I dont even have health insurance right now, but I really do think something is wrong because its been hurting pretty much all day for the past 2 weeks even if I dont run

Quote Originally Posted by robbyj View Post
    Good job, you did alot better than my first IST.

Make sure your working out on your own along with going to PT at your recruiters, you will see your results greatly improve within a couple weeks.
    Thanks. That was the first time i ever ran a mile and half in my life. Ive gotten up to 3 miles in a matter of weeks, so i feel better about my run time. The crunches are pretty good because i didnt even go all out, i was trying to save something for the run. All i really need to work on now is my pull ups which ive gotten up to 9 but my recruiter says i need to hit at least 15.

Quote Originally Posted by calebh180 View Post
    I dont even have health insurance right now, but I really do think something is wrong because its been hurting pretty much all day for the past 2 weeks even if I dont run

You need to find a free clinic or something man. This sounds pretty serious. Don't ignore it and screw yourself out of bootcamp, we all work too hard to get let go because of something as silly as a knee injury.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Desm20110516 View Post
    You need to find a free clinic or something man. This sounds pretty serious. Don't ignore it and screw yourself out of bootcamp, we all work too hard to get let go because of something as silly as a knee injury.
    Im going to if its still hurting too bad to run by the end of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Redmond18 View Post
    Thanks. That was the first time i ever ran a mile and half in my life. Ive gotten up to 3 miles in a matter of weeks, so i feel better about my run time. The crunches are pretty good because i didnt even go all out, i was trying to save something for the run. All i really need to work on now is my pull ups which ive gotten up to 9 but my recruiter says i need to hit at least 15.
    You'll get there in no time man. I was once at 5 pull ups when i went to enlist. Got to 9 without even working at it. Your run time will only get better also. I mean, a lot better. Work with your Pool friends and you'll be fine.

Credits
    Savings
    Checking in with my final IST score before shipping out in 6 Days.

Pullups : 19
    Crunches : 115
    Run : 9:43

^mos?

Why do you guys suck so bad with crunches? haha. Only people i know with anything less than 60 in 2 minutes are those with a guy..
    I think it's harder when you have a big head like I do and you already have a six pack so you have nothing to work except muscle.

Credits
    Savings
    ^mos?
    Combat Support (CE) is my MOS field. It involves;

Tank Crewman
    Artillery
    Air Traffic Controller

And is also a ground option such as working with infantry in the field.

I feel like I picked up a great MOS choice.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Anyone shipping out on 20110516? Parris Island

Thread Information