If the Marines can have a "funnies" section, why not poolees? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Andi~"9 years ago George W made an announcement, we would go to war with Afganistan... and what have we accomplished in those 9 years?

Ryan~"We got a bunch of cool movies"

Credits
    Savings
    The National Science Foundation announced the following study results on U.S. military recreation preferences:
    1. Sport of choice for Marines: bowling.
    2. Sport of choice for Sailors: football.
    3. Sport of choice for Soldiers: baseball.
    4. Sport of choice for Coast Guardsmen: tennis.
    5. Sport of choice for Airmen: golf.
    Notice how the farther down the list you go, the smaller their balls get.

That wasn't even funny... at all.

I don't really feel like going through all the YouTube videos on here to see if this has been posted, but I don't think it has. Funniest Marine sh!t I have ever seen. If any of you guys wanna look it up on your own another time, then search YouTube for abquin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLH5pfULi-w

this whole post made my freakin day. Been a while needed that laugh hardest laugh in a while too.

If you're joining the Marine Corps, you know that the most important trait you can have, even moreso than discipline, bearing, courage, and unselfishness...is a sick, twisted, perverted sense of humor. Mothers should cringe everytime you open your mouth because they know their little daughter Molly might be the subject of your perverse conversation. With that, I've got A Few Good Phrases that will help you pick up that meritorious promotion from Pervert to Pervert First Class.

1: (My favorite) Ten and over? Bend 'em Over.
    2: If you can Read, you can Breed.
    3. If you're old enough to pee, that's good enough for me.
    4: (to be said in a place of religious service) Put down the bible, pick up a rifle.
    And last but not least?
    5: If you can crawl, you can take my D*%K! (it doesn't rhyme folks, it's just sick)

Feel free to add your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    If you're joining the Marine Corps, you know that the most important trait you can have, even moreso than discipline, bearing, courage, and unselfishness...is a sick, twisted, perverted sense of humor. Mothers should cringe everytime you open your mouth because they know their little daughter Molly might be the subject of your perverse conversation. With that, I've got A Few Good Phrases that will help you pick up that meritorious promotion from Pervert to Pervert First Class.

1: (My favorite) Ten and over? Bend 'em Over.
    2: If you can Read, you can Breed.
    3. If you're old enough to pee, that's good enough for me.
    4: (to be said in a place of religious service) Put down the bible, pick up a rifle.
    And last but not least?
    5: If you can crawl, you can take my D*%K! (it doesn't rhyme folks, it's just sick)

Feel free to add your own.
    6. If theres fluff on the muff she's old enough.

My Favorite joke. Ever.

A tough looking war-veteran walks into a bar. He sits down at the end of the bar, next to another guy, who was the only patron in the bar when he walked in. He talks to him for about 5 minutes then moves to the other end of the bar. The bar owner walks up to him and asks if he would like a drink.

He orders a beer and says,
    "Goddamnit. That guy down there sure does complain a lot. He thinks he's got it rough, but his life is easy compared to mine. I've seen two wars and I'm still suffering from the after effects."

The bartender looks at him and says,
    "Say sir, I've seen you in here before. You're in here any day of the week at any time. Just what do you do for a living?"

The guy replies,
    "I make bets for a living. I'll show you. I'll bet you $5 I can bite my right eye!"

The bartender looks at him and says,
    " 5 dollars? OK, you're on."

The Vet takes his glass eye out and clenches it between his teeth.

The bartender bemused, says,
    "I didn't know you had a glass eye. You win."

The Vet then says,
    "I'll let you win your money back. I'll bet you $5 I can bite my left eye."

The bartender thinks for a moment and replies,
    "You're obviously not blind so you can't have 2 glass eyes. OK, your on!"

The Veteran then proceeds to take his false teeth out of his mouth and clamps them over his left eye.

With this, the bartender a bit irritated says,
    "O.K. buddy, you won again. But as you can see, I don't do a lot of business in here. I can't afford to make any more bets with you."

The vet replies,
    "I'll tell you what. I'll give you a guaranteed way to win your money back. I'll bet you $200 that I can walk 6 feet away and pee in this bottle, which I'll leave here on the bar. I won't miss a drop. I won't even hit the rim, it will go right in the bottle."

After a few minutes of thought and consideration, the bartender says,
    "There's no way. $200? You're on!"

The guy walks 6 feet from the bar, drops his pants and pees all over everything the bar, the stools and the floor, even the bartender. He doesn't even come close to hitting the bottle, let alone getting it in the bottle.

With this, the bartender starts laughing enthusiastically and exclaims,
    "Ahahaha! I knew you couldn't do it. That'll be $200!"

Just then, the guy at the other end of the bar passes out. The bartender looks down at him and says,
    "What happened to him?"

The guy replies,
    "Oh, he'll be alright. I just bet him $1000 that I could pee all over you and your bar and you'd laugh about it."

hahahahahahaha yes scar that was awesome

Thread Information