Quote Originally Posted by Backhaus 1103 View Post
    Learn the Fleet Marine Force corps values
    1. Lie
    2. Cheat
    3. Steal

Now say aye Lance Corporal
    hahahah, no more laughter, Im going to "mel gibson" my wife now

http://gazingattheflag.blogspot.com/...s-program.html

The site is blocking out that first link. Try this new one above, or Google Marine Lioness and start reading.

Quote Originally Posted by motox151 View Post
    hahahah, no more laughter, Im going to "mel gibson" my wife now
    LMFAO. Holy $hit man. You ok? Is there something we need to talk about? Anything to get off your chest? LMAO, that's funny bro.

yeah Im GTG LOL, I just enjoy getting a rise out of others with awesomely random things!!!

I foresee this thread being locked LOL.

Underdawg you are crazy and I miss you. Where are you at and what is going on? Anyway "MarineChick2012" I HATE when wannabes act all moto and have Marine for everything. Secondly, I know you wanna see action so do I that is why I am here. So find something that can get you close. For me I went Combat Camera like Underdawg had mentioned. It get's you out there is you go to a unit that will deploy. We lost a ComCam photographer 2 days ago and it hits really hard being we are such a small community. I am female and I deploy in January. I haven't even hit the fleet yet and I am on a manifest to go to Afghanistan. So it is a HUGE reality you will find something that gets you there. But be careful for what you wish for... And make sure you get an MOS field you really want. I woulnd't have gone to boot camp without my Media Option contract. Any more questions just ask.

Try to become a 3043 so then you can become a MarineW.

no disrespect sir every job serves a purpose i wasn't trying to disrespect any one with those mos simply stating its not for me and ha ya the marinechick thing has just been an email i put 2012 in for the year i could maybe have the honor of becoming a marine

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    MarineChick.........counting your eggs before they're hatched on the username, huh!

Young lady, if you can't handle a bit of criticism on the internet, then you won't be able to handle it in boot camp.

Don't knock down the Marines who are 'paper pushers' or those 'sitting behind a desk'. EVERY MOS in the Marine Corps is very important!
    If you want to know what MOS is best suited for you, then start doing some research on Marine Corps MOS's.

And try capitalizing Marine Corps.

thank you for the advice and ya thinking about changing that lot of people commenting on it it's just been an email i've used i put the 2012 because that is the year i hope to honored with the title but once again thx for the advice in doing your part

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo4 View Post
    Underdawg you are crazy and I miss you. Where are you at and what is going on? Anyway "MarineChick2012" I HATE when wannabes act all moto and have Marine for everything. Secondly, I know you wanna see action so do I that is why I am here. So find something that can get you close. For me I went Combat Camera like Underdawg had mentioned. It get's you out there is you go to a unit that will deploy. We lost a ComCam photographer 2 days ago and it hits really hard being we are such a small community. I am female and I deploy in January. I haven't even hit the fleet yet and I am on a manifest to go to Afghanistan. So it is a HUGE reality you will find something that gets you there. But be careful for what you wish for... And make sure you get an MOS field you really want. I woulnd't have gone to boot camp without my Media Option contract. Any more questions just ask.

ok thank you sir
    Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    You do not know what you CAN"T do until you have tried and failed.

Your role, is to do what the Corps wants with you, be that a paper pusher or a Lioness. You "could" get combat time in any number of MOS's. Some have been mentioned. You might not be kicking doors, azzes, and taking names. But if you do your job well, and therefore are respected by your peers, then you might find a way to make your "goal" come true.

http://www.us*************/3806/fema...rains-marines/

There are some pretty awesome comments ITT. The Mel Gibson my wife comment got me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineChick2012 View Post
    no disrespect sir every job serves a purpose i wasn't trying to disrespect any one with those mos simply stating its not for me and ha ya the marinechick thing has just been an email i put 2012 in for the year i could maybe have the honor of becoming a marine
    Have you even looked at my profile, or for that fact, my avatar.....geeesh!

And when using the word Marine, it will be capitalized at all times.

You may also want to familiarize yourself with the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.

Have you ever heard of capitalization and punctuation? Those run-on sentances are brutal.

Lol this thread is freaking hilarious.

This thread sucks..........Nothing but a bunch of kids rambling about nothing. Waste of bandwith.

Thread Information