Silent Drill Platoon and their Blues. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Interesting. More interesting (to me, anyway) is that epaullette...is that a REAL one? (i.e. Not sewn down but a functional strap??)

Realistically....if you are in the FMF very few...if any...people are going to comment on the 'dip'. Heck, if you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have even noticed it.
    lol yes it's real, the in the picture it doesn't look like it's sewn down but it is. I'm just really anal about my uniforms, that's all. seeing the dip when I put it on just bothers me. I went to multiple tailors seeing if it was possible to some how get it flowing right they said you can't alter the shoulder area. So I just ordered a new jacket a bigger size.

I have two duty stations where dress blues was the uniform of the day and mine didn't have any pads-- just the ones that a lot of PT put there.(from '68 thru '73)

8th&I Marine:jms22: i noticed your postes and you both mention SDP an 8th&I.
    i am striving for SDP and would like to know all the requirements ans such. height weight. build. everything and anything to better my chances of getting in. this is all I want. please contact me. and give me a helping hand @... samuel_colvin@yahoo.com Semper FI.

Do some 'net research, those requirements are pretty easy to locate.

Thread Information