trivia...
Create Post

Thread: trivia...

trivia...

Hey. i was lookin on here a couple months ago, found this trivia thread. it had a link that sent u to all these Marine Corps history questions... then all the answers... can anyone help me find it again?? im really tryin to study....thankyou

i dont think thats it... this was like... they had chapter 1 chapter 2 chapter 3 and so on... and then at the bottom, they had the answers by chapter... it was a woman who posted it... i really want to find it. it helped me study last time really well...

hmmmm.. noo... ill find it. i cant remember what forum it was in. either open forum or poolees or ask a Marine not sure.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The world famous SSgt Hall started this one

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54141

lol nope. not that one either. this was in a thread, but it was a link... it was by a woman, but i dont think she was a Marine... im not sure. but it was all about Marine Corps history and stuff. it had all the questions.... by chapter...chapter 1 being basics and then so on. then at the bottom, it had the answers by chapter.... its a link... so idk.... im so confused. i printed it off. but i left it in NY and moved to FL and my mom threw it away...

Here is a link to a page with TONS of links to websites full of information on the history of the Corps.

http://www.scuttlebuttsmallchow.com/links.html

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59314

Might not be what you're looking for but has a lot of the stuff you're asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by 1991breezy2010 View Post
    lol nope. not that one either. this was in a thread, but it was a link... it was by a woman, but i dont think she was a Marine... im not sure. but it was all about Marine Corps history and stuff. it had all the questions.... by chapter...chapter 1 being basics and then so on. then at the bottom, it had the answers by chapter.... its a link... so idk.... im so confused. i printed it off. but i left it in NY and moved to FL and my mom threw it away...
    I know what you're talking about but sorry, I have no idea where it is. Good thing is atleast you know you're not crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by tdrt View Post
    I know what you're talking about but sorry, I have no idea where it is. Good thing is atleast you know you're not crazy!

Ahhh gosh. i really am glad im not crazy. i just cant seem to remember where it was!

Thread Information