Your side of the coin
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Your side of the coin

Hello Marines

I am interested in knowing what its like serving and fighting from your perspective. I am an author and writing a book about Marines in the future and I want to know what goes through the mind of a woman when capping a dishonourable coward in Afgan or where-ever?

You're posting in the wrong part of the forum. This is for Marines, not Marine Friends.

special

er up-Raten und lange erwartete reale vyigrashi für diese spielenden Menschen sind nur dann und nur in der Gegenwartsform online pokern

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Casta View Post
    er up-Raten und lange erwartete reale vyigrashi für diese spielenden Menschen sind nur dann und nur in der Gegenwartsform online pokern
    Well, there you have it, and let it be a lesson to all.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I agree 100% Big AL.

LOL!!!!! Extracted forever for reasons that are painfully obvious.

Shannon, who do you want, active duty or 'formers'? Drop me a PM.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah, she's really looking in the wrong spot. This specific forum isn't exactly crawling with shooters...

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat Jack View Post
    Yeah, she's really looking in the wrong spot. This specific forum isn't exactly crawling with shooters...

Shannon is a male...check out the profile

I'm not just wanting to talk to shooters, I just wanted to know what it's like for a woman to come home and dash all of mommy and daddy's dreams of her being a paralegal with pretty long nails and styled hair. And walk in a full fledged Marine. What was it like to walk up to the recruiters post and sign your name, gawked at by males around you. To go through training and surpass all expectations and prededuce's and earn the right of passage into the halls of the warriors and honour. Whats base life like? there must be vast differences in the base and field. My book will have female Marines, a female Gunnery Sergeant as well. I want it to be right.

Yes...uh huh...yep...hmmm, maybe...NO! NO! NO!
    (GONG!)

Well..."With all due respect", you want to know what it's like to see our very own meet Jesus.

and "your side of the coin"...you want to know what it's like as a female marine...being gawked at and all.

How many books are you writing?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    Well..."With all due respect", you want to know what it's like to see our very own meet Jesus.

and "your side of the coin"...you want to know what it's like as a female marine...being gawked at and all.

How many books are you writing?

Good question. I asked Shannon back on 9/21 how books he has written, his answer

"

ShannonL
    Marine Friend
    Free Member
    Credits: 85

Sadley my first...If you dont believe it you cant be it. Many of you knew you were Marines before you walked into the recruiters post.

I want my first book to be as realistic as possible. I want you Marines to want to go drinking with my characters. I want readers to walk in Marine boots and learn that war aint all glory...but marred with mailce and terrors which you Marines have experianced. I respect all of you and thats why I'm here to learn from you guys and honour the Corps and ALL of its members...

Ya, I read that. Personally, I would have a very hard time being so passionate and motivated to write two books on two different "hot" topics at the same time. My college professors red taped the crap out of simple term papers and my word conjugation/spelling was pretty squared away.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by dcb188 View Post
    Dan, I think what he said about wanting to SEE someone die, just to see, that's the thing that stands out in my mind. Maybe it's normal nowadays, but I'm just not sure. I mean, it could be the thing nowadays, given what we've seen here and elsewhere these days, but maybe he was just curious.....

I read that too Dave...kind of bothered me.

Thread Information