Hair.. =/ - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hair.. =/

Poolee/DEP Free Member dionna23's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
    oh no you don't have to put it in a bun it can be above your shoulders without a bun. but my hair would be horrible to deal with if it was not in a bun.
    yea mine too if i dont have a relaxer. and i haven't had on in forever. so.. im gonna do that when i get back from boot.

I say you guys are lucky if you can put it in a bun. I have short hair (though I think it's about long enough to be considered 'medium length') and it's really annoying to manage sometimes. Especially because I usually have choppy, uneven cuts with stupid cowlicks. lol I would totally go GI Jane if it was authorized, haha. Instead I'm gonna ship with hair almost to my chin, lookin like a retard. Oh well, whatever it takes eh? :P

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I grew mine out just so I could put it up. Short hair's great, but not to PT with, and especially not every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Webbkyl View Post
    I grew mine out just so I could put it up. Short hair's great, but not to PT with, and especially not every day.
    Yeah, especially when it's dirty and greasy, stickin up everywhere, doesn't want to cooperate...oi. It's gonna be fun. haha

Thread Information