Call of Duty - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    To the person who said "Poolees should get off their ass and PT":

I'm not a Marine. I'm a civilian. I am ALMOST a Marine. I am also not a MOTARD, and I don't devote every waking moment of my life to physical training. I tend to want to enjoy life.

Chill out. Play some video games. Eat unhealthy food if you want. We're not body builders here, we're future warriors

I'm going to say this quickly before my status changes. I was this exact same way before I left and enjoyed everything, and alot of Marines in my Plt did the same thing and trust me, you will regret it. I wish I would of PT'ed alot more and play less. I'm not saying dont play at all and be a health freak, enjoy freedom before you lose it all, but PT, PT, PT. I wish I was in better shape before I left, granted I wasn't in bad shape, but I was no PT stud. You seriously only PT first phase after that, you really dont do jack. The farther you push yourself now, the farther you can push yourself in boot and thats what the Drill Instructors look for when selecting the Guide and Squad Leaders. I'm fresh off the Depot so I would take my words and apply them, but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    at all and be a health freak, enjoy freedom before you lose it all, but PT, PT, PT. I wish I was in better shape before I left, granted I wasn't in bad shape, but I was no PT stud.
    I think i made the right choice to get my date pushed after my surgery, NO PT AT ALL TILL NOVEMBER 1st, doctors orders And i was supposed to leave Oct 25 damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    I'm going to say this quickly before my status changes. I was this exact same way before I left and enjoyed everything, and alot of Marines in my Plt did the same thing and trust me, you will regret it. I wish I would of PT'ed alot more and play less. I'm not saying dont play at all and be a health freak, enjoy freedom before you lose it all, but PT, PT, PT. I wish I was in better shape before I left, granted I wasn't in bad shape, but I was no PT stud. You seriously only PT first phase after that, you really dont do jack. The farther you push yourself now, the farther you can push yourself in boot and thats what the Drill Instructors look for when selecting the Guide and Squad Leaders. I'm fresh off the Depot so I would take my words and apply them, but thats just me.
    I PT as much as I can without hurting myself nowadays, and when I'm playing games, I still make a PT session out of it. I have my fun and get work done too, but I think no matter how much we try to improve before we get to the depot, we'll still wish we had done more. Haha. But thank you for the advice, Marine. Congrats on earning the Title!

I am pretty good at COD!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zumbii View Post
    I am not a motard either, but some people on here really do need to pt.
    Everyone can improve, know your weaknesses and seek self-improvement. All I am saying.
    Just because people play video games doesn't mean they don't PT... and well said.

Poolee/DEP Free Member californiakid's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    i got a good idea we should get some games goin and for every death you get at the end of the match then you should do pull up/push ups that way were PTing and livingthe free life lol

gamertag: eliteKILLAkam
    xbox 360

That's a decent idea and by the way GT: RBDakoda

Gt: tayla330h

lol sounds like a good idea to me

I put down the controller to pick up the stop watch and work on my run-time. Besides, I'm bloody terrible at COD. Mass Effect is where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzel View Post
    I put down the controller to pick up the stop watch and work on my run-time. Besides, I'm bloody terrible at COD. Mass Effect is where it's at.
    Lol, Mass Effect is the ****. Never finished the second one though.

I am stuck on the new Medal of Honor right now. Pretty badas5.

Quote Originally Posted by younger223 View Post
    I am stuck on the new Medal of Honor right now. Pretty badas5.
    ya i love it!

Just beat it. That was really short. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    To the person who said "Poolees should get off their ass and PT":

I'm not a Marine. I'm a civilian. I am ALMOST a Marine. I am also not a MOTARD, and I don't devote every waking moment of my life to physical training. I tend to want to enjoy life.

Chill out. Play some video games. Eat unhealthy food if you want. We're not body builders here, we're future warriors
    Exactly, we're NOT body builders, we're future Warriors. The Future of America. Your IST is good, but it ain't incredible, Nerd, so maybe you need to stop playing so much video games, and eating unhealthy food. I got slayed at my PT today, and I'm USED to hitting the gym almost everyday (not recently, in respect) and that was just a taste of what bootcamp has to offer. It's poolees like you who don't want to devote every waking moment of your life to PT that cause us to start the count over, because you can't finish the friggin push-up. So re-organize and prioritize. If you want to be a Marine, it requires dedication. I CERTAINLY wouldn't be promoting unhealthy food habits to FUTURE MARINES. When you earn the EGA and you've got ten days of well earned rest? THEN chill out, play some video games, and eat nasty **** all day long. You earned it. Right now you sound like a turd, so tighten up warrior, promote the RIGHT message, and get your **** together if that's your approach. Body builders don't have a country depending on them, we will.

By the way. Chill out. Play some video games. Eat unhealthy food if you want. We're not body builders here, we're future warriors

That entire sentence is a contradition. I know what you meant, but you're off. This isn't the time to be slacking, and even I have gotten a bit lazy and needs to take a taste of my own dosage.

As for the video games? I'm an Xbox 360 head. And I'm all about the Bioshock. lol

Thread Information