Need help with Japan
Closed Thread

Need help with Japan

I'm currently engaged to marine wh just got his orders and will be going to japan in november and i am going to be fiished with all my schooling in december and i want to go with him, is that aloud? and if so how do i go about doing so. I'm in a family full of rangers so im not sure about the marine way yet. I would love to take any advice or info you have.

Last edited by 14DEC2008; 09-13-10 at 07:23 PM. Reason: misspelled

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 14DEC2008 View Post
    I'm currently engaged to marine wh just got his orders and will be going to japan in november and i am going to be fiished with all my schooling in december and i want to go with him, is that aloud? and if so how do i go about doing so. I'm in a family full of rangers so im not sure about the marine way yet. I would love to take any advice or info you have.
    You need to fill out your profile please. Make sure you read the site rules and appropriate stickies.

Since you are not married yet, you should change your status to "Marine Friend."

You posted the same question in the "Stationed in Okinawa, Japan" thread in the Open Discussion forum.
    You asked once, no need to ask twice.

Thread Information