I'm finding it very difficult to study for the ASVAB
Create Post

I'm finding it very difficult to study for the ASVAB

Hello Marines,

I recently just took the ASVAB and got a 52. Kind of a crappy score but my recruiter said that the next time i can take the ASVAB is a month from august 12th and thats in a couple days.

Im trying get the MM portion and the GT portion of my scores up but i find myself getting distracted and bored very quickly. I try to sit and study but i just cant help getting up and doing something else...

Does anyone have any tips that could help me get a better score and help me stay focused?

Thank you sir, those are some very helpful words of advice and i will take them to heart the next time i study. Sorry for wasting your time, my recruiter just wants me to take the ASVAB when i got down to MEPS next week so im stressed out a bit.

Have someone help you. It's like studying for any other test.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There is nothing wrong with studying in chunks if long sessions wear you out. You'll probably learn better that way. Not everyone can spend hours looking at ASVAB study stuff.

Break it up into two or three short sessions per day, maybe 15 or 20-minutes each.

Don't take the ASVAB again until you feel confident your score will improve. Just because you CAN take the exam again soon doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Thread Information