Bootcamp Fun? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bootcamp Fun?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Having the time to take a good healthy,,,,,,,, Most fun I remember.
    Oh my, yes. Was the greatest feeling, 15 minutes after lights. Small slice of peace and relaxation. No swinging dicks fighting for a stall and no chaos, just you and the porcelain goddess.

..unless of course the duty night was your favorite kill hat, he never slept. Always ready to introduce some "good training."

Semper Fi.

WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN----------------YOUR FIRST MEAL GO TO THE DI SIDE OF THE CHOW HALL SIT DOWN AND START TALKING T OTHEM LIKE IT IS NOT BOOT CAMP....... . and if you have a dollar or so,,,, tell them you got the tip--put a dollar down and get up and leve like noting happened.....................

Boot camp was a bit tough for me. I was physically in shape (300pft) but I screwed up a few times in drill and well yea it goes from there. But looking back now I actually get a good laugh with fellow marines about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Noodles View Post
    Boot camp was a bit tough for me. I was physically in shape (300pft) but I screwed up a few times in drill and well yea it goes from there. But looking back now I actually get a good laugh with fellow marines about it.
    He he. Yea, same story here. I was OK physically when it came to PFT/IST/CFT, but boy did I mess up big a few times in drill. Kill hat was always on us, but if you ****ed off your Heavy Hat, look out.

I f*cking hated drill with a passion. It's funny how much of it you forget after a little while.
    "Change Step..march".....uhhhh what

Quote Originally Posted by Backhaus 1103 View Post
    I f*cking hated drill with a passion. It's funny how much of it you forget after a little while.
    "Change Step..march".....uhhhh what
    My biggest problem was with the damn column left and rights. Everything else I think I did well on, but those really screwed over the rest of the platoon. Enjoyed drill, just didn't like letting everyone down. Could never get those quite right for some reason. Was glad when final drill was over, he he.

oh man I had such a hard time with getting the rifles to stand correctly without collapsing hahah

Boot Camp was the funest thing you never want to do again. I'm in MOS school now and al most of us do is talk about the times we had in boot camp and laugh. You'll find that there is no one you've ever known that you want to earn the respect of more than your Drill Instructors. There's no one you don't want to let down more than your fellow recruits. Your no longer worried about how it looks when you fail. You worry about what happens to that recruit next to you because you fail. You'll want to go home just about every day of first phase, and you'll cound down the days after that. Someone said boot is what you make of it and that couldn't be more true. Go in knowing it's going to be the hardest thing you've ever done, and expect each day to be a little bit harder than the last. Keep in mind though that even if it is the hardest thing you've ever done. You CAN and WILL do it! Good luck

Lol boot camp war stories...rah

"OMG THIS ONE TIME, AT BOOT CAMP..."
    (American Pie voice)

Quote Originally Posted by McAnally View Post
    Boot Camp was the funest thing you never want to do again. I'm in MOS school now and al most of us do is talk about the times we had in boot camp and laugh. You'll find that there is no one you've ever known that you want to earn the respect of more than your Drill Instructors. There's no one you don't want to let down more than your fellow recruits. Your no longer worried about how it looks when you fail. You worry about what happens to that recruit next to you because you fail. You'll want to go home just about every day of first phase, and you'll cound down the days after that. Someone said boot is what you make of it and that couldn't be more true. Go in knowing it's going to be the hardest thing you've ever done, and expect each day to be a little bit harder than the last. Keep in mind though that even if it is the hardest thing you've ever done. You CAN and WILL do it! Good luck
    I was going to laugh at your boot camp is "going to be the hardest thing you've ever done" thing, but then I saw yout MOS and then decided it was probably true

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Backhaus 1103 View Post
    Lol boot camp war stories...rah
    lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by RYDERKUR View Post
    I was going to laugh at your boot camp is "going to be the hardest thing you've ever done" thing, but then I saw yout MOS and then decided it was probably true
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

me thinks your right though

Looking Back On Boot Camp Now ( 14 Extra Days For Being A Fat Body!! Pcp) I Still Cant Think Of Anything Funny. Just Kidding. I Wouldnt Trade That Experience For Any Other. Went In Weighing Around 210 Came Out At 155!!!.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rwest158497 View Post
    Looking Back On Boot Camp Now ( 14 Extra Days For Being A Fat Body!! Pcp) I Still Cant Think Of Anything Funny. Just Kidding. I Wouldnt Trade That Experience For Any Other. Went In Weighing Around 210 Came Out At 155!!!.
    Hell yeh,,,,, 30 days PCP, and I lost 50 lbs. [yea,50]. Not fat,,,,weak. But when done I could go up a rope without touching it, and was guideon. I could run.

Thread Information