Could I wear my blues....? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    As long as you still meet height/weight standards, as well as the groomin standard, you earned 'em, so wear 'em. Don't add rank that you didn't earn in them (just my opinion). Remember that your ribbons don't all transfer from different services, either.

I also have a similar dilemma. My wife and I are planning to renew our vows. I didn't wear my blues at either of my previous weddings or marriages and she wants me to wear mine on this occasion. Question is, after I left the Corps I too joined another branch of the service for monetary needs. Would I wear my rank from my Marine days or the final rank I achieved?

Thanks in advance...Semper Fi

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your final Rank in the Marine Corps Brother if your wearing your Blues.

That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure. Now to find a good tailor in my area

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hahahaha !!!

Congrats to You and your Wife and have a Great Day.
    Many more years together and many Blessings Brother.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Lopez View Post
    I also have a similar dilemma. My wife and I are planning to renew our vows. I didn't wear my blues at either of my previous weddings or marriages and she wants me to wear mine on this occasion. Question is, after I left the Corps I too joined another branch of the service for monetary needs. Would I wear my rank from my Marine days or the final rank I achieved?

Thanks in advance...Semper Fi
    We don't really recognize the other branches rank, that is why if you come from another branch and want to be a Marine you have to go through our boot camp plus lose all your rank, your final rank like Rocky said in the Corps even if you wear our badazz dress greens, Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information