Anyone going in PFC?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone going in PFC?

In a month or so I will be getting my second refferal, I was wondering if anyone else got any refferals?

As far as I know, I have one solid referral; just waiting for the kid to go to MEPS. I'm working on getting that second one, but I've been told that I have a few potential ones from talking to people at the Arctic Thunder Air Show a couple weeks back. I've been at the Alaska State Fair helping out with recruiting, so if I don't get another one from the Air Show, hopefully I'll get one from the fair.

I'll come out of boot camp PFC, one way or another. I am determined.

Im already getting PFC from having two years ROTC in High School. But I am still trying to get referrals. I really want to try my best to be honor grad.. I want Lance Corporal!

Yeah man I'm going PFC. I'm 23 though and went to college for 4 years. Haven't gotten any referrals because all my friends are losers.

Nope, one friend couldn't join due to diabetes. My other friend talked to another recruiter instead, said he wanted to go through ROTC and be an officer and now doesn't even seem to want to join the Marines at all anymore (I just knew he wouldn't stick to it, never was motivated AT ALL.)

When I graduate boot camp I will have the rank of PFC on account of having done 4 years of Navy/Army JROTC in high school.

Have one referral who is in the process of joining but just in case I'm taking classes up until my ship date.

I went to college for a year so I'll go in as a PFC but am still workin' on referrals just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Im already getting PFC from having two years ROTC in High School. But I am still trying to get referrals. I really want to try my best to be honor grad.. I want Lance Corporal!
    I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but Lance Corporal right out of boot camp almost seems wrong to me... Don't get me wrong, it'd be awesome to come out Honor Graduate, but what's important is becoming a Marine. Being the guide is never about you, it's about putting your fellow recruits before yourself.

I also will be getting PFC based on college credits

PFC for being a college graduate.

I will also be going to Recruit Training as a PFC, due to my college credits.

Wow, the majority of Poolee's on here and one's I know are getting PFC because of college credits.

I got my PFC last week. Got 7 referrals, 2 sworn in, and 3 waiting for papers to go to MEPS.

I was supposed to go in as Contract Pfc, but the second dude I had reffered decided to change his mind at the last moment.

Thread Information