Armed citizen wins again
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Armed citizen wins again

DECATUR, Ala. (AP) — A pistol-packing 69-year-old woman in northern Alabama believes intruders will think twice before messing with her again.

Police say Ethel Jones shot an 18-year-old man in the stomach when she found him inside her bedroom at her home in Decatur.

Jones says she sleeps with her gun under a pillow next to her. She says she grabbed it after hearing a door rattle shortly before 3 a.m. Monday.

Police say the suspect removed a window air conditioner to get inside the home. He is in the hospital and faces a charge of second-degree burglary.

I hate people. The nerve of someone to break into someone else's home...****!

I found out this morning my uncle had been shot in the back by a couple of cowards who pulled some home invasion **** on them this morning. Now he's got a bullet lodged in his spine for the rest of his life and is paralyzed from the waist down, just because a couple of pussies didn't want to get a ****ing job. I wish I could go home and find them before the cops do.

What that saying I keep hearin of late, "This home is protected by the Good Lord and a Gun" lots of guns works for me!!!!!!!!!!

delete this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    ....Now he's got a bullet lodged in his spine for the rest of his life and is paralyzed from the waist down,
    Damn vile peasants!
    I hope that your uncle is able to adjust and manage the handicapped lifestyle without too much overwhelming grief

Credits
    Savings
    That just ain't right BR.

Prayers are outbound to you and the family.

PM me for my moble if you want to talk.

Hope your Uncle is getting on the mend.

Scum~!

There are people out there that quite frankly, 'just need killin'. Societal dregs that will only be a drain and never amount to a davmn thing. Believe me, I've seen 'em and dealt with 'em, some since they were 8 years old and stealing from the 7-11, only to "graduate" to armed robbery/drugs/purse snatch/carjacking/murder.

Good on the granma too.

Thread Information