what can be sent to recruits in boot?
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member californiakid's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

what can be sent to recruits in boot?

Hello Marines,

I just got a letter from a recuit in boot camp. He is a former member of this website ( jburk1983 ).... anyways i was wondering if there was certain things that can be sent to boot camp ? or if there was anything that was sent to any of you while you were in training that helped to motivate you or even made it that much better? or something funny ? i just wanted to know before i right him back

thanks

p.s. im sure this has already been talked about but for some reason the search gives me a error and isnt working

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Just send him happy, newsy letters in response. If you send him anything that gets him in trouble, just imagine what he'll do when it's you at the depot.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by californiakid View Post
    p.s. im sure this has already been talked about but for some reason the search gives me a error and isnt working
    Yeah right.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...kages+recruits

Credits
    Savings
    @ Zulu ya i was thinking of sending him something to get him in trouble but right about the time he gets out i go in so hahah that wouldnt be a good idea

@Big al im serious about my computer i always use the search thats why i dont have a thousand posts... but thanks for the link i apreciate it

Same ole sh!t, different day.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Same ole sh!t, different day.
    Hahahaha, ain't it so.

Dont write on the back of the envelope, "Bends and Thrusts are Good for us", "Recruit loves Mountain Climbers", "Recruit says he can do more pushups than anyone in the platoon", "What is inspection arms with the foot locker", etc...... Also, dont soak the envelope in perfume.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by TunTvrnWarrior View Post
    Do write on the back of the envelope, "Bends and Thrusts are Good for us", "Recruit loves Mountain Climbers", "Recruit says he can do more pushups than anyone in the platoon", "What is inspection arms with the foot locker", etc...... Also, dont soak the envelope in perfume.
    Fixed.

Also, dont have a girl whose handwriting he does not recognize write the anonymous letter, signed anonymous with what was previously mentioned with a fake return address sent from another city. Do tell him after you have completed boot camp.

Quote Originally Posted by TunTvrnWarrior View Post
    Dont write on the back of the envelope, "Bends and Thrusts are Good for us", "Recruit loves Mountain Climbers", "Recruit says he can do more pushups than anyone in the platoon", "What is inspection arms with the foot locker", etc...... Also, dont soak the envelope in perfume.
    That foot locker drill with the lights out is good for dislocating knuckles and putting knots on the head and tooth loss.

Concerning the letters,Don't write any---problem solved!

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks guys this is exactly what i wanted to hear ... how to do it and how to keep it from biting back at me... just dont share these secrets when im in haha

Seriously, SGT Thrasher has a point about Rifle Manuel with a footlocker. You do not want him injured. This should be a one time only thing and during 3rd phase.

Thread Information