Saluting Service in Iraq
Create Post

Saluting Service in Iraq

Show Thanks to the Troops by Saluting Their Service in Iraq

Posted by Kori Schulman on August 27, 2010 at 10:40 AM EDT

Watch on Tuesday, August 31, 2010, as President Obama addresses the nation on Iraq from the Oval Office at 8 p.m. EST.

On August 31, 2010, President Obama will mark the end of America’s combat mission in Iraq. At this key transition point, it is important to show our support to the troops and their families who have made tremendous sacrifices for our country. President Obama kicks off “Saluting Service in Iraq” with his own video message: LINK

Saluting Service in Iraq” is a social media campaign to encourage all Americans to get online and use their own social networks to show their support for the troops through photos, videos and written messages.

It's easy to join in:In the coming days we'll feature salutes from across the country, so be sure to check back soon and visit WhiteHouse.gov/Salute to learn more.

Saddam and his azzhole friends deserved what they got...Marine style! You Marine that were there, I salute you myself. Because you guys were there, innocent people will be free and a muslim stronghold is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonL View Post
    You Marine that were there, I salute you myself. Because you guys were there, innocent people will be free and a muslim stronghold is gone!
    Thanks

Thread Information