Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Saluting Service in Iraq
08-27-10, 12:36 PM #1
Saluting Service in Iraq
Show Thanks to the Troops by Saluting Their Service in Iraq
Posted by Kori Schulman on August 27, 2010 at 10:40 AM EDT
Watch on Tuesday, August 31, 2010, as President Obama addresses the nation on Iraq from the Oval Office at 8 p.m. EST.
On August 31, 2010, President Obama will mark the end of America’s combat mission in Iraq. At this key transition point, it is important to show our support to the troops and their families who have made tremendous sacrifices for our country. President Obama kicks off “Saluting Service in Iraq” with his own video message: LINK
“Saluting Service in Iraq” is a social media campaign to encourage all Americans to get online and use their own social networks to show their support for the troops through photos, videos and written messages.
It's easy to join in:
- YouTube: Post a video response to the President's message on the White House YouTube channel or tag your video with SaluteTroops.
- Facebook: There are several ways to salute on facebook, you can update your status, change your profile picture or post your message of thanks on the White House Facebook Page.
- Twitter: Use the hashtag #salutetroops in your Twitter message.
- Flickr: Salute the troops on Flickr with a photo and message by using the tag SaluteTroops.
- Other: Submit messages through a form on WhiteHouse.gov.
09-20-10, 01:37 AM #2
Saddam and his azzhole friends deserved what they got...Marine style! You Marine that were there, I salute you myself. Because you guys were there, innocent people will be free and a muslim stronghold is gone!
10-03-11, 05:16 PM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)